Newest and seriously best-No waves!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, here's my newest sig, for the record, I used no gradience, no clouds, and NO WAVE FILTER. Gee wiz, Congrats Gaara-Kun, Gee thnx man. How's this for non-repetitive? *Stfu Gaara-Kun* Ok.

Anyways.....

Best answers
Wow man... way to go :] I love it. Heres a kick in the face for all of you who said hes sigs are boring :D keep up the innovations man.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it all except the blending on the image, i think too much background is shinig through, but yeah, nice work ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both? There's only 1...@_@ And I don't know David, I think I like the blending, I tried other ways, this one turned out best so you know... I kept it..@_@

Best answers
§Sango§ said:
:confused: Opps sorry i was looking at the other two sorry about that gaara :confused:

Idiot that type of stuff must irriate u gaara :S Anyway the sig is ok not really great or anything like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm you must be in a bad mood.

Best answers
i dont really like what youve done with the image, its allways hard to emphasise beuty on a dark sig. Also blending a character when they are the main focus is a no no, They should stand out clearly. But this bg is without a doubt your best so far.

I know you said u like dark sigs but i think you should try and experiment abit with light colors

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The girl looks very blurry and I dont like how you can see through her. Try making the image look sharp instead of doing this "blending" because to me it really is not working. Also it as ZERO contrast to it, there is really nothing that pops out, all just one hard colour.

Best answers
The font=no
The girl=yeah, but why is she blurred? Try it without the blur

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, I didn't realize I saved the old font to the psd, and I always use stock enhancement. @_@ I guess I'll recut it.

EDIT: Ok, I toned donwn the brightness of the pic, but I didn't tone down the blurr, I'm really tired @_@ However, I fixed the text too. ~_@

Best answers
dont blur the main focus point of ur image... ever. >_<
unless your trying to make a sig giving out a message of halucination or a mirage or something like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks better now :D

all you need to do is get rid of that picture period. imo it shouldnt ever even be in a sig cause its horrible. but thats just my opinion, if you want it, get rid of the opacity/flow and just colorize her? maybe that would work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
del3030 said:
looks better now :D

all you need to do is get rid of that picture period. imo it shouldnt ever even be in a sig cause its horrible. but thats just my opinion, if you want it, get rid of the opacity/flow and just colorize her? maybe that would work
What do you mean? Just have the bg as my sig?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no.. find a better picture maybe? or if you dont wanna do that, colorize that pic and mess with the brightness/contrast a little too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I'll give it some work, see, that's C&C =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YAh get a better picture. The girls left hand is wacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom