Newbie/ Doubt

Best answers
Hi,
i don't know if this question was answered in this forum, but the question is, is this mod DB can be play whithout going through the servers? can be play like a normal game? cause i dont have internet at my home.

Thanks!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not realy this is a multiplayer modification. But you can make a LAN game. And play against bots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game is mainly a multiplayer game. There is no story mode, and the only way you can play by yourself is if you make your own server, and add bots (computer controlled enemies) to fight against.

Best answers
hum, sounds little confusing, im collecting all dbz games, but...thanks anyway.;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need Half-Life 1 to play this game anyway. If you don't have HL1 then you can't play it online or offline.

Best answers
i know, ill just wait for ~URL removed~, looks like more perfect and easy to use.

Please don't advertize other mods. Thanks. - Pain

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
WinXP said:
i know, ill just wait for ~URL removed~, looks like more perfect and easy to use.
ESF is easy, it just takes some time to learn all the things. That game however is not for Half-Life, but for Unreal Tournament 2004 that might take some time before that gets released. I think you should give a shot on ESF, its fun when you know all the things.

If i were you, just read the flash manual:
http://esf-world.com/main.php?content=12xflashtut&lang=de

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom