New yuna sig! from x-2

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont get it... I see and hand holding what looks like a gun... It is nice but o_O

almostdeleted

A
well, in the new final fantasy, x-2, I think your in the future or something.. and she uses guns... and looks like a hooker..

Best answers
and looks like a hooker..
Wuts wrong with that? lol

anyways....i cant w8 to play it...cuz...i got kinda mad at the end when Tidus died (major BS! ;( )

BTW, doesnt he come back in X-2?....im assumin the same way Auron
did...by not admittin his own death?

Best answers
I don't think Auron is coming back sadly, he was an unsent, and had a purpose of looking after tidus so he did not die against lady yuna.
Then Auron gave his farewell at the end.
Tidus couldn't have been an unsent, he was able to go inside *cant remember the name* where auron was unable to go, because auron was an unsent.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
TIDUS NEVER DIED!!! >_<!!!
He never even really lived, he was just a dream thingy.

But about the sig, if you didnt tell me it was an X-2 sig i never would have seen the Yuna. Make her a bit more visible.

almostdeleted

A
Well, its not supposed to be a x-2 sig.. I just found a pic of yuna and I was like "ill put her in this sig" and she fit.. Its not a x-2 themed sig... shes just.. a picture..

Best answers
yeah....

I was lookin at screenshots on the x-2 site....and guess wut i saw....: WAKKA! :laff: w00t! rofl

ALSO!...ALSO...I saw AURON! :shocked:

Best answers
Um... i like it ... lol ya its cool the bg fits well and everything is perfect :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
TIDUS NEVER DIED!!! >_<!!!
He never even really lived, he was just a dream thingy.

But about the sig, if you didnt tell me it was an X-2 sig i never would have seen the Yuna. Make her a bit more visible.
STOP RUINING THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the sig looks nothing like ffx-2, and is very bright and contrasty, looks Ok though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom