New Website!!!

Best answers
WEEEEeeee Finnaly USGogetta has made my website finish!!

i ordered it for about a week ago and it is finish (well actually its only the design he made he said that i should copy and make the other pages) but anyway its only the HOME menu section that works until now!!
WEEEEeeee

Click here

GOD DAMN I HATE THOSE banners that lycos is always putting down!

Best answers
:D Wicked site man, Can you ask him if he can make a simual layout for my site! I have e-mailed you my link, Peace out keep updating the site man :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
okay.

- crap banner
- crap design
- he didnt put any links
- the affiliates link dont work.
- news overlapping the banner.

in other word n00bish :p.

sryy but i got to flame other site.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spin is right... ow and isn't advertising ur sites forbidden on the esf forums?

Best answers
ohh he has only made the ''homepage'' not all the things!
thats what he told me that I should do i should copy the site and make it to another like links site!

hope that will change some of it!

bad design naaahhh i dont think so (i could not even make it that good) maybee he will upgrade it sometime!

Best answers
I like the site, hey can he help me??? and SPiN... Whats with your Sig??? First Fire Gets Endlass waltz then you........? o.k its your sig and your choice, but i didnt use my one i made cause Fire Fly made one and i didnt want it to turn into a massive Fad, im not lfaming im just asking why you made one? after Fire i mean, but hey...If your happy, im delighted.

G-S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Guru San you obviously dont know **** about endless waltz or gundam wing. Firefly sig had Deathscyth Hell in it, which is from gundam wing series, im the first on the forum to have a Endless Waltz sig , so shut up piehole before i come to you and kick your ass with a big boot.
and oh ya. i made cuz im a good old gundam fan.

Best answers
Hey Guru_san ive asked him.....
he just want a break but maybee in a week or two he can make one for ya it if should be that!

he is really kind!!!!

thnx USGogetta!

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN
Guru San you obviously dont know **** about endless waltz or gundam wing. Firefly sig had Deathscyth Hell in it, which is from gundam wing series, im the first on the forum to have a Endless Waltz sig , so shut up piehole before i come to you and kick your ass with a big boot.
and oh ya. i made cuz im a good old gundam fan.
??? WHY THE HELL DID YOU GOT AND FLAME ME? I DIDNT F*CKING MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY! I ASKED A QUESTION! I NO WHAT GUNDAM WING AND ENDLASS WALTZ ARE! and im pretty sure that Fire had a Ava with Endlass waltz, so dont tell to shut up i was asking a question, and id like to see you try and kick my ass! Cheez! some people here are just plain moody! Your like a mouse trap my friend, fine most of the time, then when one person says one thing, *BANG* your off like a rocket! Well i didnt see why you had to say that? Dont worry i dont have to talk to you again cheez!!!

G-S

p.s. Thanks Ancient, em i will prob PM him in a week, or you could PM me :p Either way im happy, thx for asking man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never had an endlesswaltz avatar

right now i´am thinking about making a gundam 0079-sig :D
*gs becomes crazy, runs around, against a wall, falls dead to the ground* :D

edit:
i still want to see your gundam sig

Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly
i never had an endlesswaltz avatar

right now i´am thinking about making a gundam 0079-sig :D

*gs becomes crazy, runs around, falls dead to the ground* :D
I Knew that!..........o_o o_o lol, Oh well better get up off the ground, but well eh.....*Thinks of comeback...* YEH!o_o o_o

o_o G-So_o

*EDIT* No way man! LMAO its **** compared to yours and SPiNs and dont want to get flamed any more, lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i was right, you were wrong.

*applause*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both wrong....
it's best viewed at 1x1

*edit: or in other words: it's best viewed if u dont look at it...*

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN
i was right, you were wrong.

*applause*
Savage, k SPiN i was wrong, sorry man, i was just surprised and most likely waisted.

G-S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i accept your excuses :p next time you defy me you will feel my wrattthh!!

Best answers
Thank you SPiN ( I think...:p ) im scared of your "Wrathhh!" all ready so i will be care ful what i say

G-S

P.S Man i see you changed your sig, man u can put it back if you want, but dont say something like "i didnt change it for you" your signature area, you can do what ever youd like :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom