new way

DJV

Best answers
can't the creaters think of a easyer way to install this game?? not true steam??
cause it sucks.. and i realy wana play this game..

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
its a mod for halflife, tell valve.
so no, we cannot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam works fine if you use it correctly, and since this is an online multiplayer mod, we will continue to use Steam.

Best answers
steam dos not work fine.
but thats another matter. and yes i am with you in the war against valve to handel us the WON back!!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raistlin_Majere said:
steam dos not work fine.
but thats another matter. and yes i am with you in the war against valve to handel us the WON back!!!!
This is the part i agree. Why didnt they made STEAM to suport Linux. Than i could play Rick in ESF again :p

Anyhow STEAM works normaly if you set evrything up right.

Best answers
Steam works fine, it's just a bit annoying.
But if what you want is to play offline you should consider looking elsewhere, since this is a online multiplayer.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand what you are talking about. Steam is awsome. It's become a lot easier to use since 1.2 came out. It's just people with illegal copies of HL that people hate steam :)

Best answers
Steam isnt awesome, it perhaps would be if they hadnt rushed it out like they did. Understandable, way too many people were getting away with playing illegaly. But the point is it works, regardless of neverending updates.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam is alll something we must put up with, crap or not crap.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:
Steam isnt awesome, it perhaps would be if they hadnt rushed it out like they did. Understandable, way too many people were getting away with playing illegaly. But the point is it works, regardless of neverending updates.
That's your opinion :)

I don't see what's so bad about steam really. It's easy to use. Everything works out. I don't have any problems with it. It's constantly updating itself and games. Which is a plus. I don't see how "steam isn't awsome". It actually forces you to buy their games. And it makes me wonder why other companies haven't done something like this yet.

Best answers
steam has to have been made my god..it is the most convenient way to get games I've ever had

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom