New Updates?

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am seeing progress going on but I am anxious to see the new Update when you release it.... I have been waiting all most 2 months for the Update (Besides PotW) and maybe you could release a new Video or something? I was hoping the video would be about Battles showing us the intensity of them, kinda like Gameplay.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Updates come when the team feels they have something to show.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
not to be a party pooper but only the first like.. 10 seconds were worth it? xD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am seeing progress going on but I am anxious to see the new Update when you release it.... I have been waiting all most 2 months for the Update (Besides PotW) and maybe you could release a new Video or something? I was hoping the video would be about Battles showing us the intensity of them, kinda like Gameplay.
GOODLUCK! I've been waiting 3-4 years... I don't think its ever going to honestly. It has been in development wayyyyyy to long. The current members are hardly EVER able to work on it... :brokenheart:

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
GOODLUCK! I've been waiting 3-4 years... I don't think its ever going to honestly. It has been in development wayyyyyy to long. The current members are hardly EVER able to work on it... :brokenheart:
They ARE working on it... but it's not something they are paid for.. it's leisure as said before it can be from 2 hrs to 15 hrs a week to probably nearly nothing...

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like the menu screen in-game, looks very up to date and amazing.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Did somebody steal the game from you therefore you aren't giving films?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3-4 years? Wow, you've waited a long time!

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've been spying on us! Remember, a lot of work that goes into ESF isn't the flashy stuff you guys see. Raven's literally glued to his desk, sifting through code trying to find what Dalte broke.

Did somebody steal the game from you therefore you aren't giving films?
Some gremlins managed to run off with it, but we caught them in the end. Videos are usually made when there's something cool to show, patience is your friend!

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Raven is God^^

Discord Member
Best answers

Someone BROKE the ULTIMATE RULE of NO RECORDING the live streams...

Son I m dissapoint.
whyyy is that a rule? Footage of the game can already be found all over the youtubes. The only reason I can think as to why they won't allow it is because they don't want people to see the games bugs or.. ?

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont know why whenever I posted a thread the subject changes after a couple comments like what the ****.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know why whenever I posted a thread the subject changes after a couple comments like what the ****.
You asked for an updade, i showed you a vid you probably didnt see before.

As for legit updates. They come when we make them. We cant really do updates about bug fixes or that sort of thing, because from the players perspective nothing can really be seen.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Waiting for it is a mistake on your side.
Specialy if you have so much doubts on the inteam.
Never the less the team has been working and improving the system a lot lately.
But this is all inteam and thats why you dont have a clue what is really going on.

Development is taking long because of many reasons.
When you say hardly ever able to work on it is huge peep word.
They working every day on it.

But guess its untill the release and then everything is fine for you again and then they are your hero's.
They are my hero's everyday, day in and day out.
Even Dalte LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom