New transfusion pack thread(official!!!)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think ur code is messed up, CENTER the text in ki *cough* so it looks prettier

Best answers
sam miller,u can't be a beta tester,I have staff for beta testing,and even they didn't get the pack because of my lazy!!!And,about video,u'll get this-Goku from normal transformin to ssj.then ssj2,then ssj3,then ssj4.And,I'm not understanding this,why u don't complain about that EVM and EEA did not released anythin about pics???
But,its probably because of last thread.EVM and EEA showed only pics,like me!And u don't complain,about it.Doesn't matter.

Best answers
heres what viki wrote me!!

Viki@killer said:
I will made some stuff for those who don't want to download 50 megs of pack.That is-mini packs.In each of Mini pack will be special.I will make mini-pack for all thins that are in pack.U know,like this:Mini pack that adds new transformations to and new attacks,for,lets say-Vegeta.Or,1 mini pack for SSJ2 transformation(u will need to have mini pack for ssj2 and ssj3 if u downloaded and u want to work mini pack for SSJ4 trans).Some stuf:
Brolli class added
Cooler class
King cold class
Gokan class(from DBNG,look ad davidskiwans sig)
Teck class(also from DBNG)
And 1 tool:Class maker.U see,u will be able to make 5 of urs classes on easy way for ESF!!!This way like:
Choose models for class
Choose how many and which transformations for class
i dont think that char. maker is possible!!
sounds cool though

Best answers
EVM and EEA did not released anythin about pics
wrong we released even a trailer with all transformations but if u really made a "pack" the record a demo and give it to us that would take 5 minutes

Best answers
Viki now if you are making that movie from goku's trans then can it be done for tomorrow?
And is that pack completed in 3 weeks?
I just wanna know coz transpack would be awsome :)
And i relly hope that you are speaking the truth...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And EEA has a server up sometimes, where it has been proven quite a lot of times it's real. This would be a goosd suggestion for you, just set up a server and let people join.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok. Here's the deal. NO MORE TALKING ABOUT WHETHER IT'S FAKED OR NOT. I'm willing to warn anyone who goes against this. This thread is on it's way to exactly the same place the other one ended up at. Viki, if it's as done as you say, you should be able to produce a video no problem, so do it. I'm tired of the same old arguements. I wanna see something like a video in the next few days or this thread is going bye bye a second time. If it does get closed, you may only open another one in this topic if you have something more than easilly edited screenshots. That is all.

-Karrde-

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonjohn, that's a warning for pointless spam.

-Karrde-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope this turns out well, he gave me my sig.
i also can't wait for it, i have been longing to turn ssj2 gohan without gohan normal ssj1

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i hope Vikis pack comes fast
i love this pack^^
its so cool

i cant wait to play it O_O

Best answers
Viki can you tell us a day when we can Download that movie?
And i say this again i dont belive that making movie of transforms can take more than 3 days.
Please Viki give us some proofs show us that movie, please please,
it would be good thing becose then more people would belive you.

Becose there is no movie yet i am starting to belive that you are not speaking the truth. :(

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
No ssj4 was in DBZ and VIKI@KILLER wants dbgt also in his pack.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic_Saiyan, Mercury and Devion. 1 warning each for spam. This isn't the place to discuss anything about what was in what. JoPeZiE, what did I say about talking about whether it was fake or not? Keep this on topic ppl.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom