New transfusion pack thread(official!!!)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, thats my gohan skin there ;)

anyway, its so funny how he fooled almost everyone here the last time.

its easy to edit a PL or HP bar, we need PROOF. A VIDEO

Best answers
omg cold steel ur the pro coder u made a gohan mod ?!?!?
nahh just kidding viki if u want that we trust u them make a little vid with all ur transformations .

Best answers
it would be nice that you would not post any negative post,
becose it wont be nice if youre making a pack for others fun and they say that you are faking.

thing about this what would you do if you are spending lots of your time for some pack or something
and then others would start saying "you are faking", would it be nice? what would you do?
you would stop making it and say "apparently you dont want my pack, so i stop making it"?
or you would finish it and say "now there it is i wasant faking".
If i would be making pack or someting and spending lots of my time for that and then someone would say "you are faking"
then i would be really sad.

so please give viki a possibility to prove that he is making that pack.
give some time for him.

but it still posible that viki is not telling the truth i dont know about that.
and if you are making a video from those transforms then you should post it in 2 days i thing,
coz it cant take long to make a video,
and now i am confused i dont know that who is that who i should belive.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be nice if you read a few threads back how he faked the same darn thing for 4-5 pages.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, you should keep up with the history here, and you would know why we are so damn negative towards viki.

Best answers
maybe you are right.... but if there is a pack, then making a video cant take long to make?? i mean can video be done in 2 days?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose, i've never made one before, but i guess if you create a movie of 2 transformations, it would never take more then 4 hours or so.

Best answers
so if there is a pack then we would see video from it at least in 2 days trans from ssj>ssj2>ssj3 or something like that?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
And viki show us a movie that contains 2 transform shortly after each other and not 2 different videos one ssj to ssj2 and the other one ssj2 to ssj3.

But just one that u can see that u transform from ssj1 to ssj2 to ssj3.

Best answers
I hope it is real because it would be so sweeeeeet, but im with u guys, at the moment i think it's fake too.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Cold,
You need to take a chill pill dude! Just b/c someone is making something similar to your beloved EVM, er, uh, your EEA doesnt give you the right to bash it. There was never any proof that he was lieing in the past just as there is no proof that he is lieing now. Im not saying there was any proof of him tellin the truth either. Just shut your mouth and wait and see. Its wrong to sit here and bad mouth something that you have no proof of its existence or inexestince. What if I went into the EEA forums and bashed EEA for just being a rip of EVM? Is that fair? No.... Oh and, about your picture...how do we not know that you edited EEA code to make it look like you used MS Paint to edit a picture???? We dont...as you said before, pictures dont prove anything.

To Everyone who has any doubts or negative things to say, keep your comments to yourself and wait for real proof of what is going on. Your negative attitude will help in no way to do anything for anyone. Please, only positive/constructive comments.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You stfu Ton w/e, and look the topic, he made a thread before, and all of it was one big lie, so do you expect of me to believe him straight now, come one get real. You don't even now half the history behind all this.

I can't even code... :rolleyes:

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Coldsteel is right viki@killer misguided us once....

And tonjohn the background of your sig, I made the same one :p

Hope he won`t misguide us this time or it will be time for some serious b!tchslapping :mad:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
cold steel said:
You stfu Ton w/e, and look the topic, he made a thread before, and all of it was one big lie, so do you expect of me to believe him straight now, come one get real. You don't even now half the history behind all this.

I can't even code... :rolleyes:
First off...Where are the forum Mods when we need them? I do not appreciate your hostility towards me. You come across as a 6yr old...

Second...I know he made a thread before, i posted in it. So i do know the whole story, get your facts straight before accusing me of what i know and dont know. Do i have my doubts? Yes...but that doesnt give me the right to bash him for it. He never "lied" about anything, just bowed out b/c of lack of proof of what he was doing. I dont expect you or anyone to believe him. I do however expect you to respect him as another human being. Get off his back. If you have a bone to pick with him, PM him instead of spamming this thread and making yourself look bad.

The community of people who play ESF is just that, a community, a family. Therefore act is one, treat eachother as you wished to be treated. Keep your flaming/bashing/etc. out of the public eye. Follow in Goku's footsteps and let love prevail.

"Love and Peace, Love and Peace!" - Vash the Stampede

*edit*
About my sig, i do not know where it came from or who origonaly made it. My webpage designer had it made for our website and I liked it so much that i made it my sig. If it poses a problem for some reason, I will be glad to remove it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm never like this you know, only to persons that dissapoint unknowing kidz, in the previous thread he also posted some pics, he never gave anything to his B testers, it doesn't make any sense. It's not so hard to show some actual good proof that he is really creating a trans w/e pack.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold-Steel you get a warning :warning: for your attitude on this thread and also the flaming/spamming that has been prevelant.

I personally also think that those pictures are most probably fakes - but this doesn't mean I'm going to bash up the thread originator in the thread.

I'm not going to be a part of this argument, but I do believe that the person is innocent until proven guilty - so there will be no more of these accusatory posts.

---

I'm going to forward the link of this thread to joe/hars and they can comment on whether this is actually possible.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like i said, normally i'm never like this, i quess i earned that one..I'll be quiet now, and wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom