new teleport mode

Best answers
i dont know if u heard this or not but its an idea anyway

while your just floating or standing i think u should be able to hold shift e.g and the with the cursor you find where you want to go and if far away scroll up on the mouse move the cursor further away or gain distance then let go of shift and teleport kinda like instant transmission that way you could teleport right behind people and also the greater power u have the faster and less detected u can zap around!!!!

Best answers
mmmmm ... not bad, but teleport is often used in quick situation ... if they put this, they should not remplace it by the teleport we just have now ... its my opinion ...

Best answers
Zodiac Fighter said:
mmmmm ... not bad, but teleport is often used in quick situation ... if they put this, they should not remplace it by the teleport we just have now ... its my opinion ...

maybe than just people who could do instant tranmission can do it

Best answers
mod_king2 said:
maybe than just people who could do instant tranmission can do it
the only fighter that can do instant transmission is goku, puting this to him would unbalance the other one ... at least, wait til the other character had some new attack too ...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mod_king2 said:
i dont know if u heard this or not but its an idea anyway

while your just floating or standing i think u should be able to hold shift e.g and the with the cursor you find where you want to go and if far away scroll up on the mouse move the cursor further away or gain distance then let go of shift and teleport kinda like instant transmission that way you could teleport right behind people and also the greater power u have the faster and less detected u can zap around!!!!

:S not everybody has a scroll on his mouse :S
anyways it shouldnt replace the old transport thingy, cuz this would take some time before you get away :rolleyes:

Best answers
Even if the idea is not bad, I think movement is perfect as it is. If you want to go somewhere, just fly/swoop there.

Best answers
This wouldn't make it any better. I repeat: Movement - including teleport - is perfect as it is

Best answers
I don't no i think i would like this expected, but they shouldn't get read of teleport the way it is now, its good but i think this idea would add more favor make it more like the show.

Best answers
yea making it more like the show would be awsome but i guess it would be complicated and it will probably cause lag. thanks guys for taking the time to read it and just maybe it might get noticed and put foward by one of the coders.

Best answers
Yeh I like the idear, but if your up in the air and you have to press shift and scroll to the place you want to be it would take so time plus if your on 56k you probley stand there for couple of mins and get a spirt bomb up your ass, its good idear i like it but not sure if it can be put into a game you know what i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom