New Stargate Worlds (MMORPG) Screenshots

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My level 60 Ascended Ancient would own your Goa'uld any day!

I can already see everyone saying that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
So was O'Neills in a way in the beginning of the series. But RDA is just...well...way more funnier. Too bad the show will end at the end of the 10th season, I hope they will add a couple of more episodes with RDA. And at least give him a guest appearance in any of the upcoming mini-series/movies.
At least we still have Atlantis, I wonder if Atlantis will also be added in this MMORPG.

Too bad I probably won't be playing it, I hate pay to play games, I can't afford to spend 180 bucks a year for a game I play every once in a while. More games should follow the Guild Wars route. Now that I mention this, Guild Wars style would probably improve this game, as it would look stupid if 500 people are all on the same world. The Gate room/base would be the same as a city in Guild Wars, while the worlds themselves would be like an area in Guild Wars.
It died for me the moment he left the main cast.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Omg what have they done?!?

this stargate **** has gone way too far, it was fine with Kurt Russell it should've ended there >_<
QFT. Stargate is just *** now...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It aint that bad, I mean...Micheal Shanks and Claudia Black (Daniel and...forgot name of Claudia Black...) still make me chuckle every now and then. Cameron Mitchell, well, he tries too hard to be just as sarcastic and funny as RDA, and that is what's killing the show.

Stargate Atlantis for example has Sheppard, who is also sarcastic and funny, but in a whole different setting, with McKay and Zelenka (and....I keep forgetting the name of the docter) next to him and he adds his own unique style. And I also really enjoyed the second last and third last episodes (Return I and II) where RDA guest-starred. (Funny how they still have the mid-season break in America, and continue in Canada)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
(Funny how they still have the mid-season break in America, and continue in Canada)
When is it going to continue in Canada? Haven't seen any new episodes yet or heard about anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom