New Star Wars 3 Trailer! *If You Don't Want It Spoiled, Then Don't Read This!*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even I noticed the sarcasm in Spider's post.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
(As to the above, poor play lads. I'd quicker believe that you don't know the name of the American President (George Something?) than that a teenage net user knows nothing of Star Wars. I mean come on! :D )

This reminds me of the day I watched the trailer for Episode 1. Me and my little bro practically gibbered, we swore that it would be the greatest thing of all time. Apparently, however, George Lucas invested all his creative genious into the ad. The shock of watching Episode 1 unfold took something pure and innocent away from me and to this day I'm less of a human being because of it.

This man can make any movie crap, so cool as the trailers are I'll remain skeptical on whether this one will break the trend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Engar's right of course.....But I still think He WILL break the trend. If he doesn't. I guarentee he'll get lynched.

I know, Cuz I'll help.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
I can't believe they showed that it's Anakin who turns to the dark side and becomes Vador. Sif put a giant spoiler like that in the trailer. May as well not see the movie since you know what's going to happen.
Oh, didn't anyone tell you? Let's break it down:
- Darth Vader is Luke's father.
- Anakin Skywalker is Luke's father.
- Therefore, Anakin Skywalker = Darth Vader.
- Sorry if you didn't make the connection, but Anakin turns to the darkside.

You'll have to highlight it , in case for any reasons someone here hasn't seen the original trilogy, which would be a shame.

And by the way, the original "Star Wars" or episode IV, aired in 1977.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, and Jedi are going to die in Episode 3, just wanted to give that heads up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?"

Ownage line right there.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
i-was-joe-king

Thanks for the pity though
We know, and he-was-joe-king as well.

and smith, I thought the line kicked ass as well. :D

Best answers
ohh i seen that trailer!

Awesome, I just love it, they don't spoil to much, they just show enough that you wanna see the entire movie, (duh)

I really gonna see this movie, i'm extremely curious how they will make anakin go from light to dark.

You know, I never even knew that palpatine was the emperor until episode 1...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Wheelchair said:
ohh i seen that trailer!

Awesome, I just love it, they don't spoil to much, they just show enough that you wanna see the entire movie, (duh)

I really gonna see this movie, i'm extremely curious how they will make anakin go from light to dark.

You know, I never even knew that palpatine was the emperor until episode 1...
Probably because Episode 1 was the only episode it showed palpatine not being the emperor. :p

Best answers
If you have seen the trailer, you see a bit of Palatines fighting style when Mace Windu goes to arrest him. He seem weak and am wondering if he has a similar fighting style to Master Yoda, quick movements, lots of aerobatics, and a constant attacking style.

I just cant wait for this to be released. I love the star wars movies. And this episode should have lots of jedi on sith fighting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heihachi Mishima said:
If you have seen the trailer, you see a bit of Palatines fighting style when Mace Windu goes to arrest him. He seem weak and am wondering if he has a similar fighting style to Master Yoda, quick movements, lots of aerobatics, and a constant attacking style.

I also Imagine he uses alot of force abilities as well(Also seen in the trailer) alot of lightening and throwing of objects to attack the opponent.

Best answers
Arthos said:
I also Imagine he uses alot of force abilities as well(Also seen in the trailer) alot of lightening and throwing of objects to attack the opponent.
yer your probably right but im more of a a lightsaber guy. Prefer the raw skill in wielding a lightsaber. The force abilities dont really seem all that good for me. But im sure we'll see some awsome stuff when they yoda fights palpatine in what i can only describe as a Congress hall for the Republic. With all the floating stands.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Dooku seemed to be a mix of Force and Lightsaber. He's used lightening, and some movement, but Alot of swordplay as well.

Yoda always felt more force oriented while Mace was saber oriented. Vader has always been saber oriented, the only thing other movement we ever see him use is choke.

I betcha, with his obviously frail corrupted body, palpatine is force oriented, with a fast saber style, like Yoda.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not really a fan of Star Wars, but if Yoda fights for another 15 seconds, I'll go see this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom