New Star Wars 3 Trailer! *If You Don't Want It Spoiled, Then Don't Read This!*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woooooooooooooooo!

Has anyone seen this yet? It was on during the O.C. today or something like that (I aquired it through different means of course), and I believe its open for download to people who are subscribed to the star wars site or something. And then it'll be open to download from anyone in a few days (though you can do a quick search and get it right now).

Anyways, It is absolutely fricking amazing! It got me excited for star wars all over again. I'm stoked to see some evil anakin kicking ass and taking names. But even more so than that, I just can't wait to see the Emperor do some fighting of his own. When the Emperor takes on Mace Windu and those other jedi, that'll be sweet. But even cooler will be when he takes on Yoda, you just know that's going to be one bad ass fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mace windu better die hard core, or ill eat george lucas kids, or better yet, teach my kids to eat his kids. windu is just too bad ass to die like a pussy... same goes for plo koon and a few others, but that weird jedi with the uber long neck, he deserves to die by decapitation, its just begging for it....

strange though, that the emporer kills most of the council, when it was clearly stated in the origional movies, that it was vader who hunted them down and killed them...

Best answers
A few weeks ago on another forum they had all these leaked pictures from Revenge of the Sith. So i got all the fight scenes and death scenes and everything.

Shhhhhhh

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
A few weeks ago on another forum they had all these leaked pictures from Revenge of the Sith. So i got all the fight scenes and death scenes and everything.

Shhhhhhh
Same here, but 90% of those sites got shut down.

Wonder why :rolleyes:

Best answers
/me plugs Maggeh's leakage wif a maxi pad...It has wings!
Hard to do it when my genitalia isn't compatible with a tampon, plus tampons don't have wings, pads do. Know your period-stoppers! :p ~Magus

A Maxi pad means a maxi pad douchy mc doucherson...and don't lie about your genitalia ~ Brim

I saw the trailer when it was shown before the OC, and I was loving it. I am totally pumped for all the action that is going to be in this movie.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well post the trailer fool!!!! I WAANA SEE ='(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Well post the trailer fool!!!! I WAANA SEE ='(
Dunno if I can, since to get the trailer you need to pay and sign up on star wars.com, and I dunno if giving a link to download it for free would be allowed, whether it's the payed star wars one, or the rip from TV during the O.C.

So until someone with authority tells me it's ok, I won't give it. But even so, it should be available for everyone within the week or something. Or just don't be lazy and take ten minutes to look for it yourself right now, i'm sure you'll find it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So basically, idiots with no life watching the OC get to see the trailer for free, but the rest of us idiots, who have lives and would sooner deep-fry our hands than watch the OC, have to pay to see it? This is why bittorrent and the 'other side of the internet' are so popular.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just saw the trailer this morning on Space. I must say that this looks like it might just turn out to be a movie that lives up to the originals (that is, more so than the last two, imo). It looks like it has a lot of potential - definitely cannot wait for it to hit the silver screen!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
So basically, idiots with no life watching the OC get to see the trailer for free, but the rest of us idiots, who have lives and would sooner deep-fry our hands than watch the OC, have to pay to see it? This is why bittorrent and the 'other side of the internet' are so popular.
Well to be fair, everyone else will get to see it too, they just got to wait a little bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May I say one thing?

THE DARK TIMES BEGIN!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really, since we already know what happens after episode 3, and they arent all THAT dark really, if you think about it...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So yeah I was rather surprised when me mum and sis called me into the living room during an intense gaming session. I was pissed cause I know they were watching the OC but then I saw it. Yeah turns out I had to change my shorts and wash the chair I was sitting in. Nothing better then crap-inducing movie trailers. I will see this movie the day it opens, I dont care if I have to hold George Lucas and his kids hostage in my basement to get tickets. I will see it the first night it is open to the public.

So basically if I end up in prison no one here should be surprised.

Peace out
Ruger

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ruger said:
So yeah I was rather surprised when me mum and sis called me into the living room during an intense gaming session. I was pissed cause I know they were watching the OC but then I saw it. Yeah turns out I had to change my shorts and wash the chair I was sitting in. Nothing better then crap-inducing movie trailers. I will see this movie the day it opens, I dont care if I have to hold George Lucas and his kids hostage in my basement to get tickets. I will see it the first night it is open to the public.

So basically if I end up in prison no one here should be surprised.

Peace out
Ruger
Good luck with all the star wars geeks dressed up and camping in front of the theatres.

Best answers
Saw the trailer during T4 Sunday. Looks sweet, saw episode 1 and 2 the day it came out. Might as well make it a trilogy with episode 3.

Although one thing is that Anakin doesn’t seem to be all that dark as he could be. He just seemed to have a bad hair day and barely recognisable scar. May be it was just my little tele. We'll see when it comes out. May 18th in UK aint it?

Best answers
Looks like this'll be the first SW movie to lose it's PG rating, being upgraded to PG-13. Lucas recommended children not watch it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like this'll be the first SW movie to lose it's PG rating, being upgraded to PG-13. Lucas recommended children not watch it.
Two movies too late if you ask me. I saw the trailers and it looks like this movie has what the other two were lacking: violence. Sure, there was fighting and tuskan dismemberment, but no truely excellent fights. Episode 3 looks like its going to make up for all that.

Best answers
I can't believe they showed that it's Anakin who turns to the dark side and becomes Vador. Sif put a giant spoiler like that in the trailer. May as well not see the movie since you know what's going to happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...Spider Bite.

I hope you're kidding...Because this has been established since THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK back in THE 70s!

Best answers
70's? What do u mean. Star wars 1st appeared in cinemas in the 90's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom