New SSJ Script 5.5 Link and more...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, I have finally returned, and have many, many new links on my site!! I have new links up for the SSJ Script 5.5, 4.0, 3.1, 3.0, 2.0, 1.0, The Saiya Script, and the original Super Saiyan Script!! I also put up links for ESF Alpha 1.5, 1.9, 1.9a, and 2.0!! All are working!! I am also currently working on a whole new website!! Be expecting that, along with the new version of the SSJ Script in a few weeks!!

http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/ssjscript/files.html

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey long time no see antoine... will the 5.5 work now due to the update and such??????

Best answers
Aww man I still cant dl 5.5 I've tried with Getright and without as well

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx for the new version g-dawg

its been awhile since you could download it. so im glad you can now. even though the download is going pretty slow. it must be a popular file.:cry: :] :D O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the saiyan script???
Those two scripts were made before I released mine!! They gave me the inspiration to start scripting!!
hey long time no see antoine... will the 5.5 work now due to the update and such??????
No, 5.5 won't work, but you can download the new fix, SSJ Script 5.6!! That should fix the problem with 1.1.1.0!!
Aww man I still cant dl 5.5 I've tried with Getright and without as well
Did you try right clicking and going to "Save Target As..."?!?!?

Best answers
just to let you people know the ssjscript 5.5 doesnt work anymore with the new version of half life

cheers

Best answers
Whats with the SSjScripts,i mean what do they do?
Will someone please explain!? o_o :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have just moved all the files to a much faster server!! Also, I bleieve that this server has unlimited bandwidth, so download away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom