New sprite..

Best answers
K ... New sprite.. I mesed a round a bit... So tell me what you think....

P.S Its a kamehameha charge.....

Comments... o_o

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a little to big, but I like it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know it's a big change but I think you should remove that ring in the middle, it looks weird. Is it animated and are you going to release it? I'd probably use it if the ring went (or had the opacity lowered a lot).

Good job!

Best answers
Il probobly relice it to esf world... But abouth the size... Its not my fault its so big.. The esf teem made the kame charge sprite it self sooooooooooooooo FREAKISHLY BIG!

That even a small one will be made into a big one after its 100% charged.... Why esf teem WHY!?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, same with ff and mouthblast, Its all in the coding, ravenblade is redoing the sprites for 1.3 (last i knew) and said he was gonna ask if they could change how big its projected. So he can fit more detail, into a smaller space. Yeah not bad, try making the ring smaller and putting it as a border to the ball in the middle, then add smaller beams of light in between the longer ones.

Best answers
Ashur said:
K ... New sprite.. I mesed a round a bit... So tell me what you think....

P.S Its a kamehameha charge.....

Comments... o_o

very nice charge up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does it spin? and how did you get the sprite file to edit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: thats the coolest thing ive ever seen... maybe you can give to me? o_o :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He'll release it when it's done...does it spin?

Best answers
Yeah, same with ff and mouthblast, Its all in the coding, ravenblade is redoing the sprites for 1.3 (last i knew) and said he was gonna ask if they could change how big its projected. So he can fit more detail, into a smaller space. Yeah not bad, try making the ring smaller and putting it as a border to the ball in the middle, then add smaller beams of light in between the longer ones.
good news.... Il think how to make it cooler...

does it spin?

What kind of noob question is that(No ofence man :p ) I mean not making sprites AT LEAST spin makes them liffles.... All of my sprites are either animated in a unicue way... Like my Advanced gallit gun( http://esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=23301 Tooo bad you cant see the anymatsion on the pic... ) Or just spin...

Of corce it does i could make it even bether IF!!! The kame charge would be made out of 2 sprites... 1 is the one that starts from small to full and 2 is when its fully charged then i could make it cicle....
and how did you get the sprite file to edit.
I dont edit them... I Make them... From scratch.... :rolleyes:

If you dont know it yet then poeple use something like paint shop pro 8 to make a pic...

And use a easy program to convert that pic into a sprite... (Advaned animations can be done either by codling,pic animating,or using your brain and making the pic so you can make it look animated when puting many pic into a sprite... Il show you whay my sprite consits of when i will relice it...

thats the coolest thing ive ever seen... maybe you can give to me?
As said i will relice it lather... I have alsow made a trail and thinking on making a beam start and a beam head to....

He'll release it when it's done...does it spin?
Actualy its done... But i am still trying to make it bether... Like make it look cooler fix the size... And suff and give a nice animation

All and all iv got some bad news :(

Today when i finaly made the sprite smaller... And made it look bit more cooler...
My esf ****ed up... So i cant test it... Or anything before i dl a new esf 1.3 and install it...

Alsow i am soo amazed you like it becous it dosent look good to me o_O Dont know why...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um maybe it just got bigger like the lame one the current version of ESF has..... Thats why i asked, what program can i get to convert a spr file.

Best answers
that looks superb, it reminds me of that super famicom/nintendo dragon ball z game where as goku charged up you would see blue lines rotating around the energy sphere(in goku's hands) but in the snes game the blue lines where a bit thick and they stretched to the edges of the screen... looked pretty cool i thought, any way to do that with ssj goku turbo at full kamahamaha charge(i mean the lines span the screen in this case vary large but noticably not beams more like over so transparent spot lights)? just wondering

Best answers
It looks nice, but it might be a problem with the camera,
because the Sprite is very big.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
Its not my fault its so big.. The esf teem made the kame charge sprite it self sooooooooooooooo FREAKISHLY BIG!
Yeah, what he said. He made a suggestion in the suggestion forum to fix it though, look for it.

Meh, bigger is better I say, now if only they would enlarge the default beam size...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea ashure most of your ****s massive....

good, but massive.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like most of your srpites (especialy your bigbang sprite) that sprite looked mad , this one looks mad , thou on a sied it would be hard to c an enery like tit is or use to be with gg (some1 i recall complaind about that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom