New Sonic game announced and its looks awe...! ...Oh...Oh god...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should give him non-prescription glasses and a macbook to go with his stupid ******* scarf.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's actually a 60's/70's thing, which is when Scooby Doo came out.

Which doesn't explain why Sonic is wearing a ******* scarf.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic is still Japanese, right? They aren't taking social cues from 60's America. I mean, he's wearing a ******* scarf and mummy bandages on his feet.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I swear to ******* god, if I ever saw one of you wearing a goddamn handkerchief I'd commit at least 15 hate crimes on your person. This is literally worse than the holocaust and no one is taking it seriously.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This game is very terrible. But if I play it, it'll look way awesome... but. There is no super sonic. I wouldn't waste my money on that just like others wasted BUYING this stupid shit called Sonic The Hedgehog 2006.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, this game isn't released yet so you can't entirely say it's terrible. Second, super sonic hasn't been interesting since sonic 3. 3rd, Sonic '06 may be the best game ever created IF you're looking solely to have fun with the insanity.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, this game isn't released yet so you can't entirely say it's terrible. Second, super sonic hasn't been interesting since sonic 3. 3rd, Sonic '06 may be the best game ever created IF you're looking solely to have fun with the insanity.
By insanity, you mean getting stuck inside a wall or on a ceiling where you can't move, or even die because you touched air, then yea...

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
By insanity, you mean getting stuck inside a wall or on a ceiling where you can't move, or even die because you touched air, then yea...
That too. That is the worst. Even when the camera is not in the right place. That's horrible.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes. Play it with a couple friends and I guarantee you will have a blast.

At ED: The models are pretty damn good, it's just weird design. But I'm not actually put off by that, I just find it hilarious.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes. Play it with a couple friends and I guarantee you will have a blast.

At ED: The models are pretty damn good, it's just weird design. But I'm not actually put off by that, I just find it hilarious.
You can't afford to be put off by it. You have to justify your Wii-U, somehow.

Snap!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey you can just go ahead and play with your xboner while I save ****in' hyrule, hunt various monsters, or scream at Luigi for dying because of his small ****.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny, because if you had made that statement 20 years ago, it'd still be true. Because...you know....nothings changed. It's a joke about Nintendo beating the same stable of horses time and again.

What? What was that? Speak up, Dark.

I can't hear you over the sound of Arma 3 maxed out. The immersion is keeping me from hearing what you have to say about a failed console. Maybe if you put it on top of a virtual boy and sega 32x I'll be able to hear you better.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny, because if you had made that statement 20 years ago, it'd still be true. Because...you know....nothings changed. It's a joke about Nintendo beating the same stable of horses time and again.

What? What was that? Speak up, Dark.

I can't hear you over the sound of Arma 3 maxed out. The immersion is keeping me from hearing what you have to say about a failed console. Maybe if you put it on top of a virtual boy and sega 32x I'll be able to hear you better.

So thats why the Wii outsold the PS3 and Xbox360 even though it had a similar start as the WiiU is having now. Then again why am i even posting. I am part of the PC master race :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except Nintendo didn't declare the Wii a failure when it started off slow. It straight up wrote off the Wii U as it currently exists and are back at the drawing board trying to make it not a piece of shit.

Also, it's still a little too loud in here. The sound of BF4 crashing is deafening.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except Nintendo didn't declare the Wii a failure when it started off slow. It straight up wrote off the Wii U as it currently exists and are back at the drawing board trying to make it not a piece of shit.

Also, it's still a little too loud in here. The sound of BF4 crashing is deafening.
**** BF4 im sticking to ARMA 3 AND the various mods that will be made for it (Oh snap forgot consoles dont have those)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are already a shit ton of mods for ARMA 3, which just goes to show great the community is. I actually played one that turns the game into a Metal Gear game where you play as Big Boss and have to acquire intel, save hostages infiltrate bases, etc. It was pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom