new skinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Are you applying for Skinner/Texture Artist?, may i suggest getting in contact with Mastasurf then, instead of posting your work in public. ^_^
good luck

Best answers
i would suggest giving bahl and the other Rival species team members credit for the original skins and skin maps :p

plus i have this pack(you sent it me), and it could be better, it looks dusty

but good luck on applying. (yea ontact mastasurf if you wish to join the esf team :O)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this thread seemingly has 2 purposes, else id close it,

if you wish to apply for the esf team, (which i really dont think your ready for) contact mastasurf, the mod leader, however since you do have posted pictures of skins its not out of place here,

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, Posting WC3 skins is not really that impressive, Try skin a few HL model's and show us what you'r really made of! Try skinning a ESF modell perferably..

Retired
Best answers
arent this warhammer 40k skins oO
i played the game 2 times and if i remember you can do this ingame without any skinning skills o_O

Best answers
Max2 said:
arent this warhammer 40k skins oO
i played the game 2 times and if i remember you can do this ingame without any skinning skills o_O
Yeah, All those skins are just stuff you can easly do in Warhammer 40,000.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually max, and bolt, if you look, they are actually skinned, i know the game comes with a skintone changer. but look at the shading and highliting on the models, the rope going accross the chest on one, especially look at the helmet highlighting.

thats very different from the default relic skins.

Best answers
guys there from a mod called rival species :p there not from a wh40k game but fronm a mod :p they are from halflife hehe

ontopic: yea just try skinning them better, they look kinda dusty and stuff>_< good job any way

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the ESF forums :) , a couple points to note here:

1.) If you wish to apply as a skinner on the ESF team, contact [email protected] by email with a covering letter and good reference shots of your skinning work.

2.) Don't advertise other mods here, link/name removed. Check out our AUP for further information.

3.) If you wish to talk about or show your skins, this is the right section to do so - feel free to make a fresh thread without any links to another mod or recruitment talk.

/me closes with Fumo Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom