New siggy for me!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont like it.. the girl isnt attractive and she doesnt fit the sig:S

try making different color sigs... all of ur sigs look the same color?o_O

mayb red! i think koblano will look cool with red:rolleyes:

Best answers

I've done red. And that isn't the blue I usually used. I've used all colors. And why would a girls attractiveness take away from the sig? A) just bcuz she isn't attractive to you doesn't mean she isn't to others. B) Just bcuz she is wearing clothes (unline a lot of other sigs in this place) shouldn't take away from the sig either

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.. well its for my opinion of course.. i guess naked women attract me?:laff:

im not saying its not good.. but just saying IMO i dont really like it:D

i do like te red one u made though! looks ... ALIVE!:laff:

Best answers
LOL. In case you just took up artwork yesterday you'd realise I've been tryin out a LOT of different styles. I have quite a few diff styles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the red sig you made. I really dont like the one with the girl in it. I dont just dont like the way it looks. :S (no, no, not because shes not naked :p) I just dont know, something just doesnt look right. :scared:

Red one looks awsome. :)

Best answers
Heh, people can use whatever style they want, its their art :)

But back on topic, Koblano, those colors do not look good with those images. The skin complextion for the women, just doesn't go well with the colors you've chosen. Also, the woman on the left, has a image of her, I am sure you used opacity to lower it and make it like a phantom. The problem is, you have dark brown like dots on that phantom and it looks like a leopard.

The text doesn't go well with it either...but fix those colors, dark brown, and tan, does not go well with dark blue and other dark colors.... just doesn't mix well.

That blue image is just overall ugly, but you can improve it if you have the will to.

The red image is much better, I have no crits for it because it doesn't need any. It's kinda funny how you make good sigs then you have like...not so good ones..hehe on a rollercoaster I see :)

Best answers
LOL. The brown spots are actually i brush I used, it wasn't suppoed to be leapord spots. I unno, I mean, all i gettin are bad critz but i actually REALLY like that one. A lot of ppl have given me real good critz on it too, so to each their own. I love the Red one too, but i unno, 2 diff styles taht i like.

Best answers
i was just trying to give a crit since he was *****ing about not geting enough.and at least i can make my own sigs:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop flaming... damn!;(

Anyway... you think you can make an abstract sig koblano? Like... sharp, jagged edge sig?

Best answers
Well, i did once, but it didn't turn out good. Its that I don't have 3DsMax and I don't have PS either so I can't do them well. So no, i can't make good ones like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is a small world after all there is lot of wayz to get Photoshop and 3dsmax But I wont tell they can close this thread because of me. O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom