New sig..

Best answers
Hey wow looks good, I'm not really in for abstract looking sigs but this is the one I liked the most untill now.
Don't have any critiz for ya, but a suggestion, have you tried a border? It's not like it needs one but just to see how it looks like ^.^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ack add a border (unless u have one which is white already)

other than that its sweet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a border. Anyways Pretty nice, a little too off contrast though for my taste.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a border, but its light blue, so It blends in nicer, I tried it with black but It wasnt as soft to the eyes.

Best answers
God dammit. I thought I was coming along well with abstract and then you had to go and make something like that... that sig really kicks ass man, ****ing amazing. i just love everything about it :]

good job.

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
There is a border, but its light blue, so It blends in nicer, I tried it with black but It wasnt as soft to the eyes.
I see it now that you mention it, actually the color i had in mind was either a darker or a ligther blue not black, black wouldn't blend.
The sig looks great man =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, bryce and ps are my friends..

I guess after a year and a half of this, I should be getting good..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one beef i have is that the right side of it is kind of bland....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, its supposed to draw you to the left, so it kinds of hides my name. I want your eyes to be drawn to the abstract piece on the left, not my name on the right. If it was just abstract then there would really be no focus point and it would look like any other abstract sig.
Its hard to exlplain, you get my drift? :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Well, its supposed to draw you to the left, so it kinds of hides my name. I want your eyes to be drawn to the abstract piece on the left, not my name on the right. If it was just abstract then there would really be no focus point and it would look like any other abstract sig.
Its hard to exlplain, you get my drift? :]
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :scared:

(i catch your "drift")

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom