new sig, with font made by me ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, here is a signature i made for an other forum all about artworks, modeling, and all like programs of photoshop, lightwave, 3Dsm, macromedia flash.
what do ya thinK?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please be more preciese, tell me on what parts i can improve, and what should change, just dont say it sux...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! I MADE IT ALL!
YOU SHOULD SHUT UP, please, mister i have a renderclouds crome sig with a n00b colorize.
i made it all, the texture and everything, so what are you talking about! youre both so n00b.
darn, i hate noobs.
they just want to get there post count up so they say someting like, hey thats a rip! , hey thats easy.
or only say it sux, with no further comment.
grr, i kick you all in the nuts.
*kicks nick and just a guy in the nuts*
i made it all! im not saying it was hard, but dont talk bull**** about my art here, or i wil get reall mad.

Best answers
the bg is great but i think u need to change the font, i don think it suits the pattern

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster said:
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! I MADE IT ALL!
YOU SHOULD SHUT UP, please, mister i have a renderclouds crome sig with a n00b colorize.
i made it all, the texture and everything, so what are you talking about! youre both so n00b.
darn, i hate noobs.
they just want to get there post count up so they say someting like, hey thats a rip! , hey thats easy.
or only say it sux, with no further comment.
grr, i kick you all in the nuts.
*kicks nick and just a guy in the nuts*
i made it all! im not saying it was hard, but dont talk bull**** about my art here, or i wil get reall mad.
Funny, cuz you were a n00b too, so I would be talking. YOUR POST COUNT DOESNT RISE WHEN YOU POST IN THE *** SIG SECTION. :D

The font that you made doesnt suit the style of the BG, its........ jaggy and stuff :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i dont mean only here, but they do it in every section.
all those bull**** comments.
but they really shouldnt be giving comments that are based on bull**** and n0v1c3n3s.

Best answers
I think the font is just different than what people are used to. Also, you have your new sig right next to your VERY NICE current sig... that might influence people a bit! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom