New sig....thoughts?

Best answers
yep as the title says i made a new sig finally lol any thoughts?

Best answers
lol Im starting to grow out of DBZ, thats a pic of Orphen though that series is awsome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you put a Goten picture, my name is Gaara and I haven't made any sigs with Gaara in them, I don't thnk it matters really...

Best answers
well your name i gaara but in your sig wrote selhie his name is goten and his sig name is goten and another pick thats why but that doesnt realy metter

Best answers
Well it's pritty good I would just have used a bit less pixie dust it's a bit overwhelming.

Best answers
I think the dude stands out a little bit too much. That aside it's very nice. I like it.

Best answers
the cutting of the char is kinda choppy in some areas. i like that logo in the bottom right though, looks crazy.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ciborg brolli said:
well your name i gaara but in your sig wrote selhie his name is goten and his sig name is goten and another pick thats why but that doesnt realy metter
Well I don't see a Cyborg Brolli, let a lone Brolli ANYWHERE in your signature, so you're kind of a hypocrit then aren't you?

Nice sig Goten-Son, I like the pixi dust thing going on.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Well I don't see a Cyborg Brolli, let a lone Brolli ANYWHERE in your signature, so you're kind of a hypocrit then aren't you?

Nice sig Goten-Son, I like the pixi dust thing going on.
hehe ty and ty for pointing out to him about the broli thing lol didnt bother looking but meh i just find that kinda funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom