New sig, gotta love it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Inspired by adultswim.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
roflmao.... this sig is hilarious and is a great tribute to the ownage that is Adult Swim.

You should keep this sig and add more qoutes and stuff as you go, maybe add nice little white logo somewhere.

10/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:laff:

Thanks man, and yes, adult swim pwns. I forgot to center the part where it says "damn.", i will fix that later, i got alot more planed for this. just wait :rolleyes: .

[edit]

Yea, thats some of what im planing to do, im gonna try to stay within the adult swim style.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im lovin it \o/ 10/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
0/10 Simple animation.... NOT!!!!1111One11111 10.1/10 :p

Best answers
10 outa 10. That is actually an original idea to make a sig like that. Like Hwo said, keep it and add quotes as you go along.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's good. But Adult Swim have better grammer x.x Try capitolizing at the beginning of the sentence. It makes a big difference. Other than that, its awsome.

Best answers
I dont think you are one to comment on grammar fire phoenix....

anyway, its a cool idea, but it would be better if you stopped right after the "damn." the rest just seems pointless

Best answers
Uhh its text, and its not even funny its rather boring. At least Adultswim knows what to put to make it funny.

2/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i guess i could have made it funnier, but its just a start. And ofcourse its gonna be boring if you watch it 10x. I will keep adding, i saided the psd so all the frames and times are there so i will just edit the tex frames to add mroe stuff. Next one will be better.

[EDIT]

I tried out there picture comedy, not the best, but i thought it was funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom