New Sig + Ava

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I know, it isn't very amazing. I was just listening to a good song, and it inspired me. None the less, I haven't used PS in awhile, and I just was useing this to break into the new features of Photoshop CS. So ya. Expect more, I'll get better. If you wanna see the background I made just say so. I like it, basic though....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No balance in the sig at all, that's basically all I can say. Though, I think I see some kind of witch on the left, but I could be mistaken.

2/10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sig i like. I don't see much wrong with it. I like the text the most. Even though the sig is quite plain-ish. The avatar is a no no. I dunno what it is. A grenade blowing up?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Hwr. and Twr. ;) 2/10

Best answers
I like what you were trying to do with the text, but I think it needs some brushing to go along with it, in order to maintain the flow and make the text feel like a part of the sig. I got no problem with the sig itself, I like the fire-ish look of it, but I think you should get rid/color the gray/black clouds.

The avatar? Honestly, for that I got three letters:

Wtf?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sig is just a picture of an explosion, edited, and layered, and with some effects in the background to layer on. Nothing fantastic, just trying to get into the groove.

The avatar is just something. Anyways, don't worry, no witch.

This is the full product. I just took a bit out of it to make the sig...

http://members.lycos.co.uk/thropy/explosionbg.jpg

Best answers
i dont like the sig or ava im afraid, just 'looks' like cloud effect with some colours and bad placement of text, but each to there own,,
and the ava looks like some pixeel;d thing

-SaN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom