NEw PTW! o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said in the Force Pit, looks awesome. Keep it up guys. =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
The community just wants the mod to be as good as possible. They're doing it because they care, not because they're ungrateful. God damn.
EXACTLY!

Jeez, ungreatful?l People offering their opinions on how Kama and GG can make their work for ESF better. How that can be considered ungreatfull is beyond me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great, as always. Though I really wish they would stop posting models POTWs because all the ungrateful community does is piss and moan about them
The community just wants the mod to be as good as possible. They're doing it because they care, not because they're ungrateful. God damn.
Jeez, ungreatful?l People offering their opinions on how Kama and GG can make their work for EEF better. How that can be considered ungreatfull is beyond me
these two are right all we want to do is make the models, maps and everything else better than it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Critz can only make a model better. Ok, ill do like everyone else..

/sarcasm

The model is perfect, I love it, your god, I want your kids...

/sarcasm off

Seriously, the model is not bad, it just needs a little work on the head more then anything. It just doesnt look like buu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the model looks fine.. especially when it'll be fully animated with his mouth screaming out, it'll be cool.. although im not too fond of the really defined muscles, its a good model...

i personally find it a little BLAH if you can't really give your true opinion about something. for example to tell someone something is really good when in reality it sucks ass makes u one hell of a "friend." i call that sucking up and low self confidence if you can't even tell someone what you truly feel about something. i'm not saying this model sucks, in fact i think it's one of the best buu models i've seen so far =) but just saying i find there's nothing wrong that people want to give their crits as long as it's done with respect and with no bitterness towards whoever did the work..

remember it's to make it as best as possible right? what makes a game good? when the developing team listens to what the people have to say, or go their own path?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't remeber the face being so detaled in the force pit...But man they sure got it spot on, giving him a clean look while obtaiing his personality. And then the love holes...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think he looks sick. Like he's about to regurgitate (sp?)

Best answers
I think it's great , needs some that needs some that , from my side i can say "He dosen't need anything more than what he has [except hands =D] and thay did a good worck until now hope no bugs do [to much time spent and will be spended on that main thing for bugs to appear =D]

BTW : Listen to some Metalica , And Eminem , in otherwords Lightenup , music is the best =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these two are right all we want to do is make the models, maps and everything else better than it is
I guess I just am crazy, thinking that is the team's business and not ours.

Either way it's a nitpick. The face will barely ever be seen ingame, and even if it isn't exact to the show...he looks evil and mean, which I think gets the point across enough that I don't need it to look identical to the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The more I look at it, the head seems to small horizontaly and so does the neck.

Buus head and neck basically connected straight down

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
The fact that they chose to show a Work In Progress shot of the model and skin suggests that they were looking for comments and criticism. If I'm wrong in this assumption please do tell me. Also, don't forget that the mod is in the end created for the fans of the game, and it's always a good thing to keep the fans satisfied.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Great model, I really dont have any (model related) crits. The only thing bugging me is, why do the "team" people (probably not all of them) always point and say "the community this... the community that..." when all we want to do is HELP OUT. If our opinions piss you off why do you still show a work in progress shot and expect us not to crit or anything. If I had a credit card I'd be more than happy to fork out 5$ for the force pit cause I know the team guys are doing this in their free time and I'd love to support them but unfortunatly I cant. And I know I'm probably not the only one...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if this is indeed the teams business why bother showing us the model or even allowing us to have a suggestion forum at all

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can we please keep this on topic? This is not the "Let's discuss the deeper motives behind posting POTW's that include models" thread.

What harm is done by leaving criticism? The worst that can happen is that the team decides against following said ciriticism because they deem it unnecessary.

Now please, resume on-topic posts and comments.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am very dissapointed. There was a discussion on why buu's tenticle was shooting upward before, but no one has yet to mention it here.

Very dissapointed ;( .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean?

The tentacle is up for animation purposes..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but god someone could of made a 'or are you just happy to see me' joke :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I am very dissapointed. There was a discussion on why buu's tenticle was shooting upward before, but no one has yet to mention it here.

Very dissapointed ;( .
It's because we know how to have fun in the Force Pit.

Either that or we're just terribly immature.

<p style="font-size: 7px;">That's probably it. <_<</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom