New Project

Best answers
Well this is my new project atm and is my second ever lineart/colouring i have done on PS but if u guys wanna see my first just ask i will warn its scary :D

time taken so far 3hours 30mins and head is still not finished :S

Well I finished him and here is the end result i like it:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt look bad at all.. a background now would be fine

nway i gues you know that this kinda cartonish shading is easy. :) may try to level up and try for semi-real or realistic style?

gj thought

Best answers
ya was thinking of adding a bg to him

but im one step ahead of ya tryforce my man i did this pic of my cusin and of my bro not the best but im slowly learning

Cusin:

My Bro:

Some reason im really loving the lineart gig i think i should stick to PS and quit modelling lmao

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke one looks good. However, the shadows look very jaggy, and the natural skintone looks pale. Would love to see the finished result.

For the two others, I'd hate to be blunt, but they're not as I expected. Shadows change in tone from time to time, and to me, it seems you're basically only using two colors for each sector of color. Mix with many different colors. Add !_tints_!. I cannot stress tints enough. Not tones, TINTS! Blue / Purple for dark conditions, Red / Yellow / Orange for light conditions.

Best answers
well peeps ur gonna have to wait til after xmas and newyears intil i finish my sas one cuz i started this more to improve then anything the background is temp just setting up placements:

If you would like to be added just send me a PM or an e-mail stating the char u wanna be or send me a real life pic in a cool pose if u can :D or an e-mail [email protected]

Best answers
like i said before, YOUR LINE ART PWNS! lol any way looks good especially mine ^__^

Best answers
updatzor:

also tis need more ppl never though id say this but i need requests :D who else wants to be added

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am a dragon. **** yeah!

Thanks Dark Vegeta -_o!

Best answers
i want to beh huey (from the boondocks) wielding a bass and totally thrashing on it xD...if you cant get the whole bass thing...make him have guns or somehting heh.

Best answers
ya that would be great Kain, i am gonna make a wallpaper out of it once i get it filled up but YAY i finally added myself as Naruto cuz he is kinda like me in RL but here is update for ya all and ppl there is still space so feel free with requests i wanna get as many ppl as i can on in this :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Zeo's Hamppu's and KidBoy's the best so far :) Looks cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom