New POTW

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Encore. You're on the edge of getting into trouble now. You've claimed my map as your own and now this. We demand an explanation, now.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No I didn't ? 0o

I got it when gallery was messed up and there was a direct link to dl ur map.
Its not mine, its official ESF 1.3 content which shall not be given to anybody.
I hope I didn't done smthing wrong, it was just curiosity when I saw link on pic in gallery 0o

I mean on esf_earth_wastes

|edit|

And about mine previous post :

I got recreation of that aura by EvoSSJ4 modeler. It has too much damn polys ><

Its made from scratch, btw

|edit 2|

I got nothing of ESF 1.3 content except for esf_earth_wastes which has some bugs on it. And earth wastes I got when image of your map was added to gallery.

Aura I got from mine modeler which made it from scratch by using promo video of the aura

Best answers
[/url][/img]
Is that you Pain? I can't wait to throw stuff at people. I wonder if you can use them as shields... I love the map too its huge! New aura is cool too. *edit* looks like frieza is doing that football sign for a touchdown. I can't beleive you threw that Zero,bad Zero, there be kiddies on that bus<_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's not me :p. I think in that pic it's Zero.

I was the one hurling the train at Sarutobi (can't see me in the pic since the perspective is from my eyes)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1st person? I can't play like that, no way, you must be skilled till heaven 0o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is real sweet and all.. But as I mentioned before; I hope characters other than Frieza will benefit from those movable models (ex: trains/busses) Like, make it a melee thing where all characters can pick stuff up. Cause you KNOW that people will only be Frieza just to throw stuff around... = lame.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People are going to use it just for the hell of it. Its not like throwing a bus is going to do 30 damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
People are going to use it just for the hell of it. Its not like throwing a bus is going to do 30 damage.
Larger objects will obviously have more damage. Throwing the car will yeild less damage than throwing the train.

I suspect it may even be greater than 30 damage depending on the size of the object and the power of the guy getting stoned.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If thats true, people throwing objects still isnt a problem. Thats what teleport is for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
I suspect it may even be greater than 30 damage depending on the size of the object and the power of the guy getting stoned.
wait... who is getting stoned? I always knew there was somethin up with dbz...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you answer the one question everyone wants to know? Can anyone other then Frieza throw stuff?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No.... it was said earlier on before

Here is a question ...... if someone is thrown into an object will the person just hit the object and fall off like a wall or will the object move in the direction that the person was thrown when he hit's it?

Understand?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, my bad. I should have read all the posts. Thanks for clearing it up for me though.

Best answers
i wonder how to beacome a BETA tester can anny 1 tell me how to at least talk to the guys in charge?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta-Tester is an invite only position at the moment.

And we have enough Beta-Testers as it stands now, with the addition of Sarutobi.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*grumbles and grinds his teeth in anger*

Anyway...hopefully that telekenesis will be more powerful....depending on what it is you throw.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man Im realy looking forward for this atack
why?

cuz hl1 doesnt support ragdoll and I wanna see how Darktooth deals with it :D

or you somehow made ragdoll possible in esf :O

question:

why dont you make shadows under models? I saw shadows in hl1 modification for esf I think (final power) and it realy pushes hl1 to its limits with that one.

or if you dont want it (for gameplay/fps) then make a command to enable/disable the thingy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might take a wild guess and say you can destroy these objects as they come towards you with a beam/ball?.

Nice work btw, I won't hesitate to destroy public transport & other people's cars like a rebel ;).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
I might take a wild guess and say you can destroy these objects as they come towards you with a beam/ball?.

Nice work btw, I won't hesitate to destroy public transport & other people's cars like a rebel ;).
yeah that's a good point well made Saiyan_Overlord!

Are these object's (car's buses etc) able to be destroyed?
I know that I wouldn't mind blasting one of these trains when it comes flying towards me.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think they are. But this new system of throwing objects is really complicated ><
Now every b00n will be frieza and start throwing big objects @ me ( damn Prince of All Saiyans >< )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom