NEW POTW!

Best answers
wheres_warren said:
I really hope this means the new melee system has been started on.
I really hope that it really is Rock, Paper, Scissors. Something i might actually win...

Best answers
Awesome picture, but I wish you guys would've used Final Form Frieza, instead of his first form, because it's more classic if you know what I mean. I'm guessing you didn't use that form of Frieza for the picture because he's not yet at that stage of almost done. I also have a question. Is Goku's hair always going to like that when he's Super Saiyan 1, or just when he has turbo on? I think the hair was awesome. That's got to be the best hair for a character you've made so far. I hope you guys won't change his hair, because it's so awesome.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Even though I don't post so often, I was compelled to reply in this thread. That is the *best* potw I have ever seen on esf. Like they say, stuff this good has to be bad for you...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
love that aura it's superb

Best answers
Like i said... Friezas feet are too big, but nice POTW nontheless...

Best answers
nice auras .. nice models .... nice potw .. it's awesome .... i suspect the new meele system ... not rock paper scissors ...

Best answers
Kaination said:

What ya think? The whole thing is just classic, goku vs frieza :)
if i am a anime fan.........this just way too horrible..
but if i amjust a player in esf...............i wouldnt think too much becuz atleast i got aventage in graph speed.......(that wont be too long if i get a hell powerful card...but sry i'm too poor....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom