new POTW

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm..heheh.animations? lol
I just got like 20 more to do for each character, so thats about... 60-70 more to do? lol.WHAT FUN!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
I just got like 20 more to do for each character, so thats about... 60-70 more to do? lol.WHAT FUN!!
Better then your original 300-400 animations though :) Making progress, haha

Best answers
it would be great if you would make a c-var to remove those stupid diamands above people's head
The diamond's are there for a purpose, if you remove them you will not know who your opponent's are. It would be good to remove them for taking screenshot's but for actual gameplay it just wouldn't work out to well.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chubbs said:
The diamond's are there for a purpose, if you remove them you will not know who your opponent's are. It would be good to remove them for taking screenshot's but for actual gameplay it just wouldn't work out to well.
Good man, atleast someone can see why we implemented them.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this game can't do without the diamonds ( like Pcjoe/Cubbs explained )

but it would be nice to play without diamond in 1 on 1
or realistic good/evil teams

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*pats DT*

Well, could be worse. You could be doing the work for the next beta already ;P Hell of a lot more anims there ;P

-Karrde-

Best answers
Man, when I'm fighting someone the diamond disappears as they get further and further away. It makes it impossible to see them.

Best answers
Awesome guys. Keep up the good work.

And keep the diamonds in - it would be next to impossible to tell friend from foe unless we are doing a good vs. evil sort of deal

Best answers
yep leave the diamonds therule XD is it a model or a sprite or just part off coding or somthing? and i think you should add a cvar for the diamon thou cause diffent people mite like the challenge ya know here i go again rambling on again ill stop now...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"cl_drawdiamonds"
When 1.2 comes out have fun not being able to see your opponents ^_^

Best answers
that was quick 0.0 it should be in the readme >.> cause not many people gonna remember that 0.- well i wont gj thou

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Melee "burst" struggle (alpha status), teleporting and punches, unlike the "grab" type melee struggle we showed you guys before. I say alpha because the struggle system isn't finished yet, and that picture uses temp animations. At the moment they're both playing the prepunch animation, but we'll fix that up as soon as DT finds the time to do some anims for the new melee struggle :)
I think your gonna kill DT after this update! But one question off topic, are you and DT doing melee while harSens and Ultraq do the rest of the stuff o_O

DarktoothDKD said:
That's the enthusiasim I like to see :rolleyes:

And the map looks awesome ;D. But I think I'm gonna have to go find Zero a sky to replace that ugly thing with >.<. That is if he wants me to ;/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hars is working on tons of extra features that are gonna be in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont know what hes doing atm :p

Best answers
damn you guys are really workin your tails off. Good Job!! I cant wait for beta 1.2, with all the new stuff you guys are puttin in, it wont get boring for a really long time, i still enjoy 1.1 anyway so this is gonna be a super bonus!!

Best answers
Yeah, no kidding. I really do enjoy that screen shot, the burst of energy that flows out on contact when two warriors clash, the game becomes more like the show by the day. Oi... Just imagine the ascended level of a SSJ...That'll be godly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom