New playlists?

Best answers
Anyone got favorite mp3's they listen to while playing ESF? I usually play the Mortal Kombat songs

Best answers
Can you get more than 3 songs to play on your playlist? After the 3rd song mine just stops indefinately. :(

Anyways I like to listen to System of a Down when I play.

Best answers
Do you mean three added songs or three songs total? Cause I can, as far as I know of, play any of mine, as many times as I want, without it stopping. Or are you talking about an error where it won't find the MP3 and not play any music period? If this happens, change the song name to be shorter, the file itself and the playlist, so it can find the MP3. Also you can play Midi's as well(.mid, instead of .mp3)

Best answers
hey in version 2.0 the mp3's dont play ... iz it supposed 2 be like that

Best answers
My mp3s work fine... Maybe try reinstalling ESF?

(Trunks, your pic disturbs me...)

Best answers
I wish I had sound so I could listen to the mp3s...

Vassago

V
I listen to a bunch of shit when I play.

Rob Zombie
White Zombie
Slipknot
Tool
Mushroom Head
American Head Charge
Taproot

Dust Brothers
Chemical Brothers
Chrystal Method
Front Line Assembly
Front 242
Prodigy
Enigma

to name a few, anyways ;)

Retired
Best answers
i guess i'm gonna listen to Linkin Park - in the end. i think that song ownz

Best answers
ya i think linkin park iz great, if my mp3 werent messed up id have it and a bunch of rap

Retired
Best answers
trance is cool 2, and techno, R&B, rap and stuff like that.

Best answers
Guyz Check out The Polls For The Characters In Suggestions.Plz Vote For What Character u Wanna C later On in ESF.Dont Vote More Than once We Want it To be A Fair Vote

Best answers
I have added As many songs as i want. If u want good songs e-mail me at [email protected] I mainly listen to Trance and Techno. If u can't seem to here any songs or get other songs to play make sure u change the playlist files(both txt and the other one) to change them just put the song u want to be played in the MP3 folder then in the playlist files put this in
mp3/"name of song"
to be sure u got the song name correct i recommend copy and past the entire name here is what my playlist looks like

mp3/Amorph - Sunflow (Oliver Lieb Remix) .mp3
mp3/TECNO E TECH HOUSE- DJ QUIKISILVER - AMENO 2001.mp3
mp3/muse - new born.mp3
mp3/dope smugglaz - the word (pmt remix).mp3
mp3/patient saints - on your mind (omaha mix).mp3
mp3/paul oakenfold - dark machine.mp3
mp3/paul oakenfold - password.mp3
mp3/final fantasy - set me free (trance mix).mp3
mp3/DJ Masta Mark - Nintendo Trance.mp3
mp3/Darude - Burning.mp3
mp3/Astral Projection - Mahadeva.mp3
mp3/ATB vs DJ Navox - My Dream, Don't Stop, Till I Come, It's A Fine Day (Megamix).mp3
mp3/ATB - Underwater World.mp3
mp3/ATB - Obsession.mp3
mp3/ATB - Fields of Love Darude Mix.mp3
mp3/Astral Projection vs. MFG - Nintrance (megamix) .mp3
mp3/Astral Projection - Utopia.mp3
mp3/Astral Projection - People can Fly.mp3
mp3/Blank and Jones - Cream (ATB Remix).mp3

Now if u no longer want the other songs in there just delete the song in your playlist files and it will no longer be in the cycle when u are changing tracks.

Best answers
Oh yeah I forgot to change the non txt file just open it up with word pad but make sure you uncheck the open these types of files with this program everytime as it could corrupt the file. The file will open up just liek the txt fiel and just do same thing u would normally do with the txt fiel. To make it easy just do all the stuff u want in one file then copy everything and past it into the other one.

Best answers
i acidently made the playlist.def and permanintly make it a document file or open in a word pad and i cant change it back to its nothing and music still dont play someone help me!!!:cry: :cry:

Best answers
Easy to fix that, Just look for another .def file copy it and past it to the mp3 folder then open it up in word and change the contents to what your txt file has. If there is no other .def file then just re-install ESF. Make sure u are copying the file not moving another .def file as it could cause conflicts with ESF(for easy way to copy files in windows, just click on the file then hold CTRL and drag the file to where u want it. U will know u are copying the file because next to the mouse u will see a little + sign):yes: :notice: :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even easier, open and then save the file. Change file type to All (*.*) and save as playlist.def

Best answers
DAMN good job cucumba i never would thought of that one. Seriously thanks that will help me when i mess up my files.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either Sucidal Tendencies, The Song Spybreak from the matrix, and Fast jazz

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rock on with that suicidal Arthos :)

No prob, Soul. Even better dont save just x out and hit save when the dialouge comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom