New Outfits?

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Son Goten
all of them, it's had to tell all the vegeta's apart ingame because you can't tell who they are by holding your cosshair over them(like most other hl mods). so this would be a way to identify all the vegeta's(cause there's a lot of them).
That has been fixed.... now you have radar to tell you who's on your team, and also the crosshair changes either green or red when you place it over someone. (green=yourteam red=enemy). Also, Vegeta will have his Majin skin... if you remember correctly we have both good and evil teams. Guess who gets to be the evil vegeta :p

Also, Hibiki, be a little nicer to people on the forums ;/

Best answers
...Time to download new stuff..out..he eh eh..had to post 1 new thing today....also why dont yall add in a Cloud to ride on...like in the older shows...like their would be 1 in a map or sometn and you could get on it and fly around like the speed of turbo on and fly ..but without using up your energy?? You couldnt fire a Final-Flash or spirit-Bomb from it but you could fire like a Kamehameha or Gatlin-Gun from it...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, in the next release you can fly at half speed while charging a lower powered beam (Kamehameha, Gallit Gun).

Best answers
I can do that now even though i dont have the beta if i adjust the cl_forwardspeed and the cl_sidestepspeed and cl_backwardspeed ..i can go super fast...and fly around while i power-up and everything else..he he he he he he...anyway ..it would make you go faster.... and you wouldnt use up any fly or turbo... Click me for more info!! anyway this isnt my thread so ill stop spamming it...ha ha beat you to the punch Hibiki!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i adjust the cl_forwardspeed and the cl_sidestepspeed and cl_backwardspeed ..i can go super fast...and fly around while i power-up and everything else
That's called cheating Ultimate3_Frito :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats really hax0ring...

and i am nice but when people start to insult me dont expect me to stand around idlely... :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultima2_freeze
I can do that now even though i dont have the beta if i adjust the cl_forwardspeed and the cl_sidestepspeed and cl_backwardspeed ..i can go super fast...and fly around while i power-up and everything else..he he he he he he...anyway ..it would make you go faster.... and you wouldnt use up any fly or turbo...
its people like you who make esf no fun to play, cheater.

sorry;(

Best answers
...lol...ecpt..when im playing on a lan with my friends..He He He ....stupid little friends!!

Best answers
That's called cheating Ultimate3_Frito
its on now..no one calls me Frito .......ill kick your little green behind Cucumbo then ill kick your radish of a moms Azz!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom