[Old PotW] New Nice Potw

Just a nice person :)
Best answers
Good job on butchering the half life 1 engine to scream this quality. Niiiiice!

Badassologist Ph/D
Best answers
dude thats totally frieza. maybe a wave-distorted reflection or maybe hes under water but thats totally frieza. I decided.

Best answers
I also see Frieza, I wonder what can still be seen at this picture.

Steam Registered User
Best answers
It could be Vegeta, you know. I think the gloves are a give away.

Proud owner of Half-Life
Best answers
dude thats totally frieza. maybe a wave-distorted reflection or maybe hes under water but thats totally frieza. I decided.
I also see Frieza, I wonder what can still be seen at this picture.
If it's frieza you would see white Try zooming in to the image. You can make out trunks hair color above the purple-ish/ blue and a bit of his belt below the jacket. Hes also facing away.

Last edited:
Proud owner of Half-Life
Best answers
it is better then battlefield 3 water graphics and i dont know if it the same as crysis 3 water graphics but
this is still amazing
stay best as always dev team !!!

Proud owner of Half-Life
Best answers
I must say that I dislike the water. Just because you guys can pull such realistic details doesnt mean you have to. Such water detail doesnt fit how other maps are done and how that house is made. Total difference in styles and mixing it doesnt look good to me....

But thats just my oppinion

I LOVE KITTIES!
Best answers
I must say that I dislike the water. Just because you guys can pull such realistic details doesnt mean you have to. Such water detail doesnt fit how other maps are done and how that house is made. Total difference in styles and mixing it doesnt look good to me....

But thats just my oppinion
It would actually fit if the little island had some shadowing, darker places and darker walls in some parts, not dynamic shadows but fake ones made in hammer.
Because at the moment house doesn't look realistic.

Best answers
Nice picture! Amazing water, very realistic.

Also makes me wonder how esf looks like underwater...
Are there plants, coral.. maybe fish? I hope it's not just going to be sand..
Not worried about it though, i'm sure it's gonna be amazing.

I LOVE KITTIES!
Best answers
Nice picture! Amazing water, very realistic.

Also makes me wonder how esf looks like underwater...
Are there plants, coral.. maybe fish? I hope it's not just going to be sand..
Not worried about it though, i'm sure it's gonna be amazing.
Too much work for even small fish AI.
And as everyone probably knows GoldSrc engine is limited to one core so you can't add too much stuff in it.
There was a talk that they have been working on animal AI. So maybe we'll see like a shark swimming in the sea.
But for now just let them finish all animations and fix bugs, these ideas are just delaying game for us..

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all you people talking about underwater characters.... And because im sadistic like that....

Thats coral ^^;

Why is it only there?

CAuse the map aint done yet ^^;

Best answers
Too much work for even small fish AI.
And as everyone probably knows GoldSrc engine is limited to one core so you can't add too much stuff in it.
There was a talk that they have been working on animal AI. So maybe we'll see like a shark swimming in the sea.
But for now just let them finish all animations and fix bugs, these ideas are just delaying game for us..
After all the team has accomplished i don't believe it's just going to be sand.. we will see...
But i ques you are right.. there is more importand stuff to do^^

Best answers
Does water react with the player/character? I.e when he recharges KI or something... ??

👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
told yallz it was shit underwater

--- edit ---

I'm waiting for the C&D.
No you're not, everybody including yourself knows that you're dying to play this game. Stop being so buttmad because the team is actually taking their time to make a good, playable product.

Also from the looks of it, it seems like the distance between the sand and the surface of the water isn't very far. Is this true, and if so why? As far as I know the water was pretty deep in both the games and series. I think it'd be better if the water were to be made deep, mainly because it would add the opportunity for underwater fighting :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)