NEW, new gameplay video!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he meant it more like "You have a personal deadline?"

Instead of "Do you have time?" again, he intended "You have a time limit?" sort of thing.
I'm pretty sure that's what Grega was responding to. They don't know if they have the time to do something like that yet.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what is that vegeta keeps saying... allah the haaa?

edit:

btw i really like what you guys are rockin, the select your own hud is very sweet. personally i prefer a more minimalistic approach to user interfaces, as such the displayed hud is not quite my taste

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
what is that vegeta keeps saying... allah the haaa?

edit:

btw i really like what you guys are rockin, the select your own hud is very sweet. personally i prefer a more minimalistic approach to user interfaces, as such the displayed hud is not quite my taste
There will be plenty so far as I know, and I totally agree! It's nice with some variety

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This is some epic stuff! I don't know why people are complaining about the melee. It looks way easier to do than back in 1.2 Good luck with the mod guys!

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
This is some epic stuff! I don't know why people are complaining about the melee. It looks way easier to do than back in 1.2 Good luck with the mod guys!
Easier is not necessarily better.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I know, but it took me a while to figure out what you had to do in the 1.2 combat lol.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It was like, at first I would just hold the right mouse button when I had the melee open, and I was just kept getting pushed back and was like WTF? So I started not holding the right mouse and I was like... Ok that works. Then I figured out that you pressed right mouse after 6 combo hits to do the "bonus system" or whatever it's called. Then I just got confused from there xD

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The flight trail or whatever it is called u know the energy that follows behind you when you fly about. How come the person playing vegeta in the test videos did not have it:confused:everyone else had it

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The flight trail or whatever it is called u know the energy that follows behind you when you fly about. How come the person playing vegeta in the test videos did not have it:confused:everyone else had it
Because Vegeta was standing still the whole time? If you are talking about the Gameplay videos then you posted in the wrong thread :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
I am not good at English since I am not an Englishman; (. I am polakiem and I know Polish.. And I am not a kid I am a student.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
No he doesn't. It's annoying and funny, but there's no reason to make fun of some poor kid who doesn't have a grasp on the English language.
Replace "some poor kid" with someone without an English nationality and all I can say is "word" nicely said.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
I have a question whether if you are already giving gempley these are already more and more close editions and can leave esf this year; pt. Because in my opinion already esf final looks quite well.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I have a question whether if you are already giving gempley these are already more and more close editions and can leave esf this year; pt. Because in my opinion already esf final looks quite well.
The fighting system is already nearly done, I think it's a matter of refining the details such as models etc.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm assuming some of the characters don't have their animations done. So far I have yet to see something about Krillin, Cell, Piccolo(I've only seen a picture of him, dunno if there are more), even Frieza and Buu (only seen one hint of a move from them)to some degree, and most surprising of all I have seen Android 18 in the beta if I'm not mistaken, yet I still don't know whether she was dropped, or if she will show up, if 17 is a possibility, so yeah I'm guessing there is still a lot to do. If option 2 from the poll gets chosen by the devs for some reason, I'm going to assume the characters that will be sorta ready for phase 1 will be Vegeta, Goku and the Ginyu force(probably without Guldo because no one likes him anyway) ,possibly Future Trunks and Gohan too, but I've only seen so little from them, they might be in the same bin with Krillin, Cell, Frieza, Piccolo and Buu who knows. Hope I didn't miss anybody who had a showcase of his moves.

I'm curios how long it does take to properly do all the animations for just 1 character...

Last edited:
Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I'm assuming some of the characters don't have their animations done. So far I have yet to see something about Krillin, Cell, Piccolo(I've only seen a picture of him, dunno if there are more), even Frieza and Buu (only seen one hint of a move from them)to some degree, and most surprising of all I have seen Android 18 in the beta if I'm not mistaken, yet I still don't know whether she was dropped, or if she will show up, if 17 is a possibility, so yeah I'm guessing there is still a lot to do. If option 2 from the poll gets chosen by the devs for some reason, I'm going to assume the characters that will be sorta ready for phase 1 will be Vegeta, Goku and the Ginyu force(probably without Guldo because no one likes him anyway) ,possibly Future Trunks and Gohan too, but I've only seen so little from them, they might be in the same bin with Krillin, Cell, Frieza, Piccolo and Buu who knows. Hope I didn't miss anybody who had a showcase of his moves.

I'm curios how long it does take to properly do all the animations for just 1 character...
I think it depends on the character also the team improves since they know to work on it now unlike the first characters.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think it depends on the character also the team improves since they know to work on it now unlike the first characters.
In this case all I hope is that they work on every character as a (as much as possible) unique individual and not resort to things like, ah well Goku and Vegeta are kinda the same so they will have different beams but the same or waaay to similar to notice a difference set of fighting moves, though something tells me it might not be the case here, I mean so much dedication has been shown in creating this game... hmmm maybe I'm just being pessimistic.

Discord Member
Best answers
the camera changes and the way they change look really quite annoying. something smoother needs to b implemented

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Somebody can write out as for doing stayed esf team . that is models. What equipment will be needed??.: D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom