New MGS4 Trailer \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I R translate.

Nice surprise today with this "new" trailer for Metal Gear Solid 4! We use the quotation marks because this is actually a remastered version of the E3 2006 trailer which had made quite an impression at it's original presentation. This new version was rendered with the games new engine which profits from some notable improvements: fluid animation, added particle effects, motion blur, lighting, and additional camera angles,... The result is extremely promising and makes the wait for this title even more difficult. To be released at the end of the year, in the best case scenario, exclusively on the Playstation 3.
I honestly didn't see much of a difference... Some of the shading looked a bit more clear and the lighting wasn't as dark or bloomy yellow, other than that it looked exactly the same to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This is almost as good as Matt Cassamassina's "we have news that there will be news" BS.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never seen the trailer before.

I actually never got in to Metal Gear Solid, but it would be ashame for Snake to die =(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the fact that they showed that scene alone means he won't kill himself. But he might die doing something epic. I mean he's Snake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohhh, I just now noticed the ps3 logo was missing near the end of the trailer (right before raiden's part). I'm guessing that means they are thinking of porting it to the other consoles, and I hope so because the 360 has a leg up on the ps3 in graphics and it's much cheaper.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the fact that they showed that scene alone means he won't kill himself. But he might die doing something epic. I mean he's Snake.
"Snake! We're going to pump your body full of nanobots, effectively reversing the aging process! Once you're body is that of a 29 year old, you'll completely stop aging! Isn't that great?! You can continue fighting our wars for all time!"

"..."

"Snake?"

" *cocks guns* BAM!"

"Snake?!!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"What the hell? Why aren't I dead?"

"Oh, the nanobots also repair any injury to your person super fast. They're great."

"So I can't even kill myself?"

"No."

"How about if I..."

"No. Get back to work."

I really hope they don't ruin the series by not killing him, or finding some half-baked way to revive him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom