New member!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pcjoe does talk most on the fourms and irc then the rest of the team, but this "i love pcjoe" thing is retarded.. its not just HIM on the team, gf trunks, and holy buttmuncher etc etc are *** or just sucking up to the team, its very sad... pcjoe is cool but dont make him out to be *** just cos u lot are..

Best answers
Welcome Lazy.....Be aware of Hibiki = Short Tempered (i would be too if i was him :p), Ryoko(keeps telling peeps hes not going to play esf much, don't know why thats important :tired: ) and The PcJoe Groupies, theres probably a few more people but i cant think of them off hand right now.

Advice: Don't piss off Hibiki, he ll chew u out, and don't say anything bad about joe :p, or the PcJoe Groupies will chew you out :p.

P.S. PcJoe is a Coder and gfx guy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
Welcome Lazy.....Be aware of Hibiki = Short Tempered (i would be too if i was him :p), Ryoko(keeps telling peeps hes not going to play esf much, don't know why thats important :tired :) and The PcJoe Groupies, theres probably a few more people but i cant think of them off hand right now.

Advice: Don't piss off Hibiki, he ll chew u out, and don't say anything bad about joe :p, or the PcJoe Groupies will chew you out :p.

P.S. PcJoe is a Coder and gfx guy.
Awww i'm touched, you remembered me on that short list >_O Don't forget my gfx design too!
http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6626 My newest wallpapers

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Eh Well Whoever He Is I Haven't Seen PCJoe Do Anything Important But The Most Improtant To Me Is Maybe Mastasurf Or Swiss Cheese(His Maps Rock) And Also Y Does Everyone Love Him????????? :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cus normally hes in here tellin us cool stuff of showin us cool pic vids etc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there was somethin said about one of the team members harddrive died on him, i guess that could have been Joe maybe thats why he hasnt been on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl now everyone fears me instead of hateing me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
rofl now everyone fears me instead of hateing me...
Fear is better than respect or hating! :p

BrunO

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry, fear leads to hate . . . hate to anger . . . anger to spammylicious flaming . . .

*Ignites Bansaber

SPAM!!! NOT IN MY BACK YARD!!! oh wait . . . NM that.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Stop this sorta thing, or ill get angry

..............you wouldnt like me when im angry :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom