New member! Introducing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Sorry if this isn't in the right section, wasn't sure where else to put it. Anyways, my name is Jeremy Vila, I recently downloaded ESF 2 days ago and I just found these forums. I'm just wondering if everyone is actively playing, because I do not have half life, (I do but its torrented, i know i know, shame on me) anyways I have been looking at this game for a long time now trying to figure out what it was and I've found it and I've just been playing with bots, which is quite enjoyable actually. But I'm just wondering before I buy half life and start playing online if there is anyone that does still play online and if so please add me on steam so we can talk! my steam username is jonathanv and my friend list name is trainiNG. Thank you for letting me introduce myself and I hope to be able to join the community of this wonderful game.

P.S. I checked out that video of the melee system of the final version, CANNOT. WAIT. till it comes out. Thank you for your hard work.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While the numbers may not be what they used to be, there are still quite a few people playing the game. I am sure you will have more luck finding someone to play within the game itself.

Most of us are waiting for the Final release however, so buying Half-Life will pay off sooner or later. It isn't going to be a bad decision to get it now.

Also, welcome to forums! Enjoy your stay. ^_^

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Welcome, yeah get Steam it'll be much better once 1.3 is out especially ;)

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Welcome! Hope you'll have as much fun here as we've been having over the past years!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome welcome welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay. It's quite fun to be here really. Hope you join us in delight, horror, fantasy, and terror.

Best answers
Welcome you all i am also new to this forum and i am very happy to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom