New Matrix Sig!

Best answers
Wipped this up in like 2 mins, Anyone like it? I do =) Critz please, First time making a sig in a long long time, First time with matrix =D

Thanks!

Best answers
I love it..Really nice sig. I give it 10.And the matrix movies are soo cool.. Nice sig :D :)

Best answers
I don't like it :s It's just an overused effect imo.
I like your upper sig much more.

Greetz

Best answers
it sux. Big time. That effect is overused. THe gohan one is better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it. also to many people are making matrix sigs and they are so easy to make

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing I don't like about sigs, is low quality pictures... and that picture of Neo looks low quality to me. Other than that, it's a pretty good sig.

Best answers

I whipped this up in about 15 min. Dont know what inspired me to do this other than I was messing around with vertical grain effects and got it to glow like the movie. I'll post my flash animation of this when I get it done. The matrix chars will scroll down in that. Anyway, lemme know what u think. God knows what I'll use this for... maybe another splash page for one of my websites. Enjoy.

BTW, you can use this as a wall paper or something for your site, but PLZ PLZ give credit and also contact me if you do use this. You can PM me here but I prefer you go to www.clanSL.vze.com and msg me through the forums. You can also aim but, but I may not be around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um. Well why did you post it in here ? you could have just made a new post. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Ultimate 17: Don't post your work in other people's threads. If you wish to share some of your art, make your own thread next time. :S

Best answers
well why clutter the forums up even more when only like 6 ppl have looked at this thread and its already 2 days old =\ Sheesh.

Besides, didnt even realize what section I was in, I was given this link from GMan to compare works. so sorry o_O

Best answers
Once again. Too easy. Not even worth setting as a background...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom