New Map in 1.3!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it would be tight if you guys made the asteroid level where vegeta went ss, and there were like asteroids that fell down periodicly and they could hurt you if you werent careful

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i put it here because it would require coding. your free to give it a go though.

i think that it would be neat if like the meteors varied in size and upon impact they would explode. i'd do the sprites or whatever.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a good "fun" map, but not a 1v1 map or a map to have a match. If you made the asteroids destrucable, so say you hit it, it was destroyed would be cool giving you that "wow he really hit me hard" feeling.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be cool if on those map's you can destroy evry asteroyd

Best answers
maybe even a new gamemode "dodge the asteroids"

it would be like the last man standing mode but you can't attack other players

this would also mean that asteroids can do splash damage and there should be an option to choose how many asteroids will rain per second

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually this is very possible without coding required at all, and you can make the asteroids kinda "respawn" after they die, but they appear at the beginning of the type of track so it just looks like a whole asteroid field with asteroids never ending, then you can also add an asteroid, but does no damage and it just floats around the map with a small cave to protect you.

OR you could just make the planet where vegeta was then asteroids flying by XD.

Great suggestion, hope someone is willing to make it.

Best answers
I think I'll give it a shot when I've finished some other maps.

Best answers
Well there is one thing you are able to do in the console sv_gravity 0 is where you have no gravity that would make it more realistic. JUst a suggestion.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Making such a map will be extremely time consuming. The coding, sprites, textures, models, you'd have to treat it more like a community project.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XD, not really, if I had the time, I'd be able to make a map like that within a day, my esf_moon map is almost like that in certain ways, but I added to it, that's why it took longer.

I'm sure there are many guys that van easily make this, with the right use of entities and experience with creating textures, but there won't be many willing ones.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sprites wont take long, either will textures if you choose to go the modeling way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom