New Madden for all u football fans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some screenshots of maddens "future" that Easports is realeasing. These will not be 2006 gfx but possibly 2007 or 2008 from what I here. Only feature currently out for 06 is the new Qb view, where you bassicaly have a big cone of light coming from your head so you can "see your recievers". Now, if your QB's have more awarness, you see more of the field.

For ex:
(This is 06)

vick has small cone because of low awarness.

Donovan has a much bigger cone
(^Madden 06 cover boy btw)

If any of you are actually interested, during the first hour of the NFL draf there will be a commercial.

Just thought I would let u footballers in on some news.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what time and what date does the draft come on?

holy crap the last 3 images are awesome... i'd definitly buy that madden game for graphics alone :eek:

Best answers
same here, those graphics are amazing. and that cone of sight thing sounds like a new element to a madden game (FINALLY!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, I like the idea because now there will actually be a reason to play cornerbacks and safties rather thenl etting the computer do it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I plan to get 06'

I need a football game once Atlanta makes all it's off-season moves/drafting.

I pray for a Terell Owens, Philadelphia departure to the ATL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep dreaming. Falcons will most likely draft a WR like Troy Williamson with there late 1st round pick.

IMO, TO is going nowhere.
Even though I hope he does, being a Giant Fan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow man, those games are just looking better and better. I'm not a big sports fan myself, but I love playing the madden games. Always a ton of fun, I'll probably pick up 06, depending on if I can afford it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the commercial aired in the first 15 minutes of the broadcast and it's looking pretty well done. A few clipping animations which I think can be fixed before it's release, but so far the game is looking marvelous.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So how does awareness work? You can only pass to receivers within your 'cone' of vision, kind of like a line of sight?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
what time and what date does the draft come on?

holy crap the last 3 images are awesome... i'd definitly buy that madden game for graphics alone :eek:
Exactly, I'd do that same thing Ice =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys do know that those screens aren't the actual game. There an "artists interpretation" of what the game will look like.

Although, EA claimed that the final product will be superior in quality to the footage, which would just be insane.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
So how does awareness work? You can only pass to receivers within your 'cone' of vision, kind of like a line of sight?
somewhat, once hiking the ball, you will be auto-targeted to your designated reciever *those indicated by the red line when selecting plays*, and from then on, you can use the right analog stick to toggle between recievers on the field.

and an interperatation? so they'd make videos and promos on and interperatation?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes this is true, but you are optioned to use the right analog stick to switch between recievers. IGN's PS2 has more information. And yes the previews seems to say that gamers are on a verge of a big rise of production. Lace your HD Television sets and Plasma screens for what's about to come in the next 2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom