New lemmingball Z website is up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl i dunno about anyone else but that intro is really damn funny XD

anyway site looks good the only suggestion id have is maybe move the link text on the left side abit right some more so its not skirting the little grey bar

Best answers
its a damn good intro, i specially like the part where the sheep comes in... LOL :D

Best answers
Hehe thx :) well ill try that hibiki, ill prob be making some small fixes here and there on the website and send an updated version to daimao!

Best answers
the intro is alright, kinda funny. But i thought advertising was against the rules? o well any way ive seen to many dbz parodies to care to much about this one lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the intro rocks man, gread job :yes:

Best answers
Hm dunno if advertising is against the rules - isnt that mainly in the other parts of the forums.. i just mean, almost everything in offtopic could be considered advertising, so i figured i might just post it as some ppl are interested :)

Best answers
martinfalch said:
Hm dunno if advertising is against the rules - isnt that mainly in the other parts of the forums.. i just mean, almost everything in offtopic could be considered advertising, so i figured i might just post it as some ppl are interested :)
yes i do understand that but im just pointing out to the mod in here that posted in another thread about some1 advertsing their site in offtopic that it is kinda ironic....

Best answers
Who cares. This game pwnz. Not really a mod also.

Always someone here wanting to be a wannabe mod. Just stfu and enjoy what he showing.

Btw i getting owned lol

The cpu throwing out combos on me i dont have any idea lol.

Can you powerstruggle? 0_0

Best answers
Well if ya throw a kame at him and he does the same and your about same height, the stronger one wins - pretty simple but looks cool and its funny :) I love playing it with my bro, thats where the game gets really funny ! Looking forward to being able to play mp without lagg and having a server browser :) thats gonna rock!

Edit: If your being nailed with combos by the ai, use the shield (described in the moves and attacks section) it knocks him back and gives u the advantage. Knocking him back and smashing him with a big mofo kamehameha works for me :p

Best answers
The sb seems to be way overpower some. he just throws one out of nowhere 0_0

Other then that. to much fun.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Goten-son said:
the intro is alright, kinda funny. But i thought advertising was against the rules? o well any way ive seen to many dbz parodies to care to much about this one lol

Hibiki would have closed it already if this topic wasn't allowed ;)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havent tried the net game yet, but does it work, or is that still being worked on.

This game is really fun tho, too bad the cpu is so hard. :]

Best answers
Yeah the kame bug sux = / But theres prob some way to work around it, smaller radius etc.
To MP - its working now, you have to know the hosters ip then type it in and then join - theres some lagg though, but the creator is working hard on making it less :) he will also make a server browser which will prob give opportunity for some better netplay! Btw the spirit bomb can be loaded, you'll be able to see some blue bars showing the power put into the attack if you set ur res to about 1024 x 748 ! When you see him standing with his hands in the air just slap him, or get away when the screen lightens up :)

Best answers
Well theres 1 thing i think would make the site better i think :S a Random thingy so it sometimes shows a red background and sometimes a blue background... i dont know if that is possible tho but it would be cool...

Best answers
Hm i did something like that on http://www.falcons.dk/klanavatar as u can change the skin in the bottom.. but its kinda unnescassary and when im not hosting its hell if you have to change something in the menu as you would have to do it 3 times.. Maybe later on if im bored :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@martinfalch
what is the name of that music from that link?
i like the music, not the german text

Best answers
When i found it it was called something like Bardock special soundtrack or something, but yeah MP is right ! But wtf - its not german its danish :p !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom