๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you can find a real copy on ebay if you're lucky

The Prodigy
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
If he's not able to buy off Steam, I doubt he'll be able to buy off ebay.

You guys don't have credit cards in your country? Maybe ask your parents.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Well my mom has credit in the bank , so she cant use credit card :(

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you know another adult with a credit card? Ask them to do it

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You can use multiple things to buy it on Steam.

Visa Gift Cards and other Credit Card gift cards work too.

You don't have to use a normal credit card.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
DeathShot i guess you didnt understood me , Credit gift cards , paysafe cards , paypal etc cant be found in Serbia(or arent allowed)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't worry, there's plenty of time to save up money and find a way to do this by the time 1.3 gets out.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Lexis i actually saved up some cash , the problem is that they dont accept Payza(AlertPay)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Fix the damn pages.

>.>

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The forum had this issue where you couldn't see anything but the first page, even when you clicked on the other pages. I thought the last reply on the first page was the latest post so I replied to that.

Turns out it wasn't the latest post.

:x

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
haha $10 maybe isnt much for you , but thats a lot in my country man. -.-' ;( :cry:
Because there are no such thing as exchange rates right? 10 USD has the same value in your country as any other after exchanged into your country's currency. You could scrounge the ground for coins and find $10 in less than a day. WE get people on here all the time with the same lines you're giving us. I suggest you just buy half life and play with a legit steam copy because you won't be able to use a pirated one when the final release comes out. Do yourself a favor and just say, "This is an investment worth making. ESF will be a lot of fun to play for a long time and its well worth the $10 for half life to be able to play it. A much greater value than most $60 releases coming out lately." Make the right choice. Do the right thing....

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Hellion , $10 is 1000DIN here , its not like 6euros or so.
1000DIN= 1/15 of salary so you cant scrounge the ground looking for it -.-'

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Hey @joca, if you let me know by email/PM next time Valve is selling Half Life cheap, I will gift it to you on Steam...but you have to be on the lookout cos I won't do that for you...
My email is listed on my profile in the About Me section and under the Contact heading.

PS: I will need your Steam ID or email.

Last edited:
The very best there is.
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Because there are no such thing as exchange rates right? 10 USD has the same value in your country as any other after exchanged into your country's currency.
You have a rather simple idea of how economy works. Why do you think poverty even exists? Because the wages in "high-tech countries" like the USA or most European states are higher than elsewere. Meanwhile, some families in impoverished areas may have to live with less than US$ 5 a day. So, no, $10 isn't worth the same everywhere.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
You have a rather simple idea of how economy works. Why do you think poverty even exists? Because the wages in "high-tech countries" like the USA or most European states are higher than elsewere. Meanwhile, some families in impoverished areas may have to live with less than US$ 5 a day. So, no, $10 isn't worth the same everywhere.
ty fuzzy , some ppl dont understand that. ;)

Best answers
Hey @joca, if you let me know by email/PM next time Valve is selling Half Life cheap, I will gift it to you on Steam...but you have to be on the lookout cos I won't do that for you...
My email is listed on my profile in the About Me section and under the Contact heading.

PS: I will need your Steam ID or email.
How is it this post was ignored? Flip that is a very generous and compassionate offer.:yes: Joca, you better get on steam every day and look for that discount!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
@AreiKu and what do you think im doing? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom