New Gohan Move

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the point of a one handed kamehameha, it's just a different animation oO

Super kamehameha comes from the movies/GT, so that won't happen.

Every character is balanced. Where Gohan lacks in attacks, he transforms very early. Imo he doesn't need anymore attacks.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay...cool!!! a new atack, i know how to do it!!! first shoot a beam at the poor boys arm, or break it, rip it of, and then charge the kamehame!!! :fight:

One handed? you use one hand to fire the blast, and the other to suport your arm, so in fact its difficult to shoot a kamehameha with one arm because of the feed back, the only thing why gohan ssj2 could do it, was because he just had to, and his father was helping him.

His arm was damaged, thats why he used a one handed kamehameha.

Using this as a special atack really doesn't make sense. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the team say <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835">no battledamage</a> so thats that idea out the window.

Anyway, back on topic, i was referring to the 10x KHH he did against Vegeta, because i knew all GT material was excluded.
That wasn't the 10x KHH, that was a KHH with Kaioken x3.

IMO without battledamage, one handed KHH would look stupid unless you have Super KHH which has been <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835">suggested many many times</a>.

To summarise:

-Super KHH: Suggested many many times before, denied
-10x KHH: GT so won't get in, not used by Gohan
-One-Handed KHH: Wouldn't look good without (denied) battledamage.
-Father-Son KHH: Suggested before, but probably your best bet.

Best answers
coctre said:
Every character is balanced. Where Gohan lacks in attacks, he transforms very early. Imo he doesn't need anymore attacks.
That advantage wont mean anything with multiple trans in 1.3, plus trunks has the same trans lvl, and more advantages than gohan.

Best answers
well since that idea is out the window i hope my other idea gets in the window

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Father-Son KHH would be a pretty good move for SSJ2 Gohan, it would need a long charge time and a high 'required charge' point but when unleashed it should have a very wide beam and do massive damage, also instead of exploding on contact it would be nice if it could just vaporise like it did against Perfect Cell.

Best answers
ohhhh jeez. 2 hours later... "is the charge done?" "nope"

lol it should take a long time to charge but yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom