new game mode

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
FIRST OFF THIS ISN't A NEW GAME MODE i typed that on ACCIDENT It's a NEW GAME FeATURE

Has anyone here ever played SSX Tricky or it's sequal SSX 3?? WEll in both of these games their is a good feature i think the team should add to esf.

This is how it works. They snowboards go down the HUGE HILL performing tricks/stunts, and when these stunts are landed a Meter/Bar Fills up. Now, it takes a little while to fill up the meter all the way even if your pretty good. Although, once you fill it up you can perform an "UBER TRICK". an "UBER TRICK" is this insanely cool CUSTOMIZABLE stunt each snowboard can do.

Here is the twist behind the magic of the UBER METER/BAR. As it fills you are able to use what's in the meter BEFORE it fills up the meter. By pressing a button. By pressing the button your character is Boosted, increasing the snowboarder's speed. This is good becuase once the snowboard hits some ramps an such he can perform bigger tricks allowing him to fill the meter even more. The only catch to the entire thing was that. If you went for a trick and crashed. You lost some of the stuff in the meter.

My idea is to use this "FEATURE" for esf =)!!!!. So that when players fight a Meter begins to fill. As this Meter fills they players can use The "STUFF" in the meter to give him a slight speed boost. The catch Is XD!!!! when the player USES this SPEED BOOST (sorry getting excited here =] ) They can almost only FLY in a straight line. So when using the boost it becomes extremely difficult to TURN because of the slight boost in speed. I think alt should be the boost button =) simply press and hold to boost.

THis already Changes the gameplay dramaticly for the better in my opinion.
now then the Meter FILLS to the top players can perform EXTREMLY COOL LETHAL MOVES.

AND THIS IS HOW THEY COULD WORK ( OMG THIS IDEA IS GREAT IN MY OPINION)

Ok so lets say your meter is full and your enemy is 30 yards in front of you. To activate the a special MOVE you must doulbe tap the SPECIAL MOVE BUTTON WHICH I BELIEVE SHOULD BE ALT =]. Ok now that you've activated the special moves your meter glows red, letting you know the special moves are activated. Also a 60 second timer that you cant see is activated. Along with this timer could possibly BE Music of the character's THEME to inspire the moment =). Ok 1 last thing when you fly and your special is activated the meter doesn't drain unless you use it to boost while your special is activated. If you drain the meter all the way before using the special the special is canceled.

K your swooping at your enemy while the special is activated. You could use many combinations of buttons allowing room for many specials. fly into an enemy while holding Mouse1 + Left Strafe, OR fly into an enemy while holding Mouse1 + right strafe, OR jump + Mouse1. The LIST CAN GO ON AN ON For what ever special that could be added =).

Once a player lands the special it could be many things. It could be Vegeta standing in front of goku when vegeta suddenly blasts goku close range sending him flying back. Or the special could be Interactive.. Like vegeta knocks goku back then vegeta automaticly begins swooping at him. While vegeta is swooping a random direction arrow begins blinking faster an faster in the middle of the screen and right when vegeta is about to hit him an arrow appears for a short time. If you press the right arrow that comes up Vegeta successfully hits goku. If not vegeta misses. The same thing for the person who's goku. If he times his arrow correctly he endures a lot less dmg then intended.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see the need for overflowing the game with special moves, the staminia system should be enough I'd imagine. Also, having ALT assigned to a ingame function may be annoyying for some, what if we need to ALT+F4 or ALT+TAB out of the game for any reason, or let alone any other ALT commands, it would be frustrating.

Best answers
Well it doesn't have to be ALT it can be any other button like h or v or b or whatever. IMO, if a suggestion is posted and it's good but with a few flaws, it doesn't have to turn out as the exact same thing with the exact same buttons, u can change stuff; use your imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom