NEW GAME MODE

Best answers
If you want to know Broly's attacks, play Dragonball Z Budokai 3. It listed down all his attacks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true , but i don't think any of those fought up attacks from the budokai games will be in esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno if the thread is even still about this, but before GG and I released Brolly to the public we actually had a meeting with the rest of the team about incorporating him as a game mode. There was a pretty big discussion about it, alot of thanks to DT for his ideas, but it was turned down in the end and it won't happen until at least 1.4, but even then the chances are very slim.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess we'll have to bully Harsens =/

Best answers
WEll, brollys attavks, just one, a big energy ball, like secondary of generic beam, but with bigger charge on beggining, and a huge available energy to pomp in. And if it will be on 1.4, i can wait, i just whant to play it very bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might wanna edit that comment out about DMZ and ESF considering it isn't allowed on these forums, and myself being a long time fan and supporter of DMZ I don't appreciate that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well here's a crazy idea, rename the mode to 'Legendary Fight' (or something) and have Garlic Junior (Bulked up form) replace Broly in this idea. Then, if you so choose, you could replace the Garlic Junior model with a Broly Model ;)

From this ---> To this

Best answers
Sorry for flaming other mods, i was waiting for a great time till new version will be out, and it never showed up, than i found out esf. So yhea, my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom