NEW GAME MODE

Best answers
Hey, its just an idea, which might work, if ppl will like it. The game mode calle LSSJ. One player starts out (randomly picked) as brolly, the mission of rest is to kill him, when they kill him, they die, and become brolly. The only way to score points is by being brolly. Ofcours, brolly woudl have to be like UBER POWERFULL. I mean like nice 400 life or so. And just big explosion beam attacks, high speed, and besides than that, regular. What do u think

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been suggested many times, some even replacing Brolli with an Oozaru.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
search the forum first befor posting, i already said that oozaru mode is a bad idea.(something like 10x)

Best answers
well, yhea, but Oozaru is lame, Broly just powns, the fans, they woudl (sorry for the term) cream their pants if they coudl play as brolly.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ok, one good player in the server and like 11 newbs...guess who scores and guess who not...

besides, brolly is just another lame badboy movie character... whats the ****ing big deal about him eh?
its like watching a movie and yelling OMG look at this uber cool guy in teh background whos just walking across the street !_! his appearance is just 5 seconds but hes so awesome, way cooler then the main actors :O
now scale that up to the length of a series like dbz... 5 lame seconds.

however, it wouldnt work good this way.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
PolishSND said:
well, yhea, but Oozaru is lame, Broly just powns, the fans, they woudl (sorry for the term) cream their pants if they coudl play as brolly.
You CAN play as Broli, just get a custom made one. GodGundam and Kama made an awesome one a while back.

Best answers
Custom made models is never as good as originally made ones officiallly by the esf team : )

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gg and kama are team members

Best answers
u c, costum replacement sux, cuz u have to ger rid of one of the characters, and moast likely it will be vegeta. Plus, what are the chances that there will be 1 pro and 12 newbies. Yhea. thing is, its teamwork, brolly can dake one, 2 , maby 3 guys, but if all of em will attack, brolly won't last too long, depends from players. Plus think about the fun u can have with this, i can say that i suck at ESF, but Brolly mode woudl just rock.

Best answers
Uh... you don't understand. Melee is one at a time. That pro could take on the newbies if they don't use the tactic of attacking people in advanced melee >=(

Unless you turn on multiple power struggling and everyone fires a Kamehameha at the one Broli.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jack WinkleBean said:
Uh... you don't understand. Melee is one at a time. That pro could take on the newbies if they don't use the tactic of attacking people in advanced melee >=(

Unless you turn on multiple power struggling and everyone fires a Kamehameha at the one Broli.
yeah but when it breaks up, or if hes using basic melee, then they cann attack him when he hits somone, he will eventually run out of ki teling trying to recharge, and get popunded.

I life this isea, but it can be done with the current characters, and the setup of the gameplay needs to have more depth in it.

Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
ok, one good player in the server and like 11 newbs...guess who scores and guess who not...

besides, brolly is just another lame badboy movie character... whats the ****ing big deal about him eh?
its like watching a movie and yelling OMG look at this uber cool guy in teh background whos just walking across the street !_! his appearance is just 5 seconds but hes so awesome, way cooler then the main actors :O
now scale that up to the length of a series like dbz... 5 lame seconds.

however, it wouldnt work good this way.
it's obvious that u have never understand dbz, Brolly was (if it's not) the most powerfull enemy that Z Senshis had to fight, if it were not for the end of the movie that was like Saint Seiya style, it would has been the best movie of dbz (if it isn't)

Best answers
Z Senshis|Shin said:
it's obvious that u have never understand dbz, Brolly was (if it's not) the most powerfull enemy that Z Senshis had to fight, if it were not for the end of the movie that was like Saint Seiya style, it would has been the best movie of dbz (if it isn't)
look mate, u said it urself... brolly's a movie character.... movie character's won't be in ESF....

Best answers
I know that ESF team doesn't want GT/MOVIE stuff to get in the game. But what about in the future when more HL2 dragonball z mods are out? All those kind of mods doesn't care about GT/Z/MOVIE. They will just mix in everything to create the BEST out of it. By then ESF would died off unless they throw in more new ideas like mixing GT/Z/MOVIE into one game and create the best out of it.

Anyway right now, it is still restricted to it. They might still consider this game mode if broly is replaced with another character. ;)

Here is a cool little gif for you Broly fans :p

Best answers
Heh heh... nice GIF... I remember watching that. Anyway, I hardly think the Broli movies are the best. The first one was actually decent and had potential but TOEI killed it with the next 2 Broli movies...

Best answers
Correct, The 3rd movie with brolly, when they clone him, just sucked, i mean royally. The second Brolly movie, was ok, i didn't really like this one, but first one powns. And btw, to eliminate the problem with that, that a pro can own with advanced melee, i got an idea. Brolly was not trained, therefore he is only limited to basic melle. that can do it. plus no shield. there we go, now it's fair, and brolly may also pop up on peoples scouters, or rather be allways a target, but u can't swoop, you just know where he is. Sounds a bit better?

Best answers
PolishSND said:
Correct, The 3rd movie with brolly, when they clone him, just sucked, i mean royally. The second Brolly movie, was ok, i didn't really like this one, but first one powns. And btw, to eliminate the problem with that, that a pro can own with advanced melee, i got an idea. Brolly was not trained, therefore he is only limited to basic melle. that can do it. plus no shield. there we go, now it's fair, and brolly may also pop up on peoples scouters, or rather be allways a target, but u can't swoop, you just know where he is. Sounds a bit better?
errrr no.... cuz brolly's still a movie character........

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
brolly would be hard to implement , not much is known of his attacks other then they are green and have a lot of power put into them , brolly even thou he is in dmz , i haven't played dmz , but if you want brolly , then go play dmz (now i just feel like i'm sayying "if it's cheaper there , then go buy it from there")

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom