New Gallery shots

Best answers
I have posted part of what the New Gallery will have in it. Don't know when the actual Gallery will be updated though because of other things that need to be done first. anyways click the following link to see them. Enjoy!
New Gallery shots

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell him to turn off Net Graph next time. Looks good, nice job Tank.

Best answers
man I'm not even gonna say what I was originally gonna say cuz I might get a warning or be banned but yeah those are some pretty nice screenshots... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking good! Did you make the esf_island map, if so, did you fix the house? I can't tell from the images :S.

Best answers
I made all the images. do ou guys think i should make more? and finish em ? i made thsoe 7-8 months ago. but now im better at adobe so do you think i should make motre?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe just redo the ones with the fps meter. And make one for Guru too :)

Best answers
Please post your opinions/comments. We need more feedback. Do you like the idea of a map gallery being created with pics such as these?

Best answers
I really don't like the idea because I like to see the maps them self when I play. There are somethings that can't be covered in just one picture. :)

Best answers
yeah man make more they look awsome just do a few more of the nown maps (and maybe models they would look quite nice)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok, but it could look more apealing, for example, namek doesnt look good,looks boring..
i could help abit if my help is needed :eek:

Best answers
nice pics, i like em all except for the namek one, there it's not as cool looking as the others, but it's a nice idea.

ps. u really don'y like krillin do u stryker? ;p

Best answers
every new screen is a positive sign so i like them^^ but for me maps can be either plain and straight(good for normal fighting) or it can have nice details and atmosphere well and i can say most esf maps have (cept for rosat^^) but i have a unimportant request add eastereggs/secert rooms (i love them)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pictures should be taken from lower angles, they don't look that good from above. This goes especially for namek.

Best answers
A gallery for maps sounds really good ... it'll get more ppl to play ESF when they see the pwnahe maps :)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf_STRYKER said:
Please post your opinions/comments. We need more feedback. Do you like the idea of a map gallery being created with pics such as these?
I like the idea. Nothing wrong with having a few screenshots, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom