New Frieza Attack

Best answers
For Second form.
This could take a second Melee slot (like, with Cell if you press 4th slot button once, you get Gallit Gun, twice Kamehameha, etc., if you press 1st slot button twice, you'd get this one)

basically, Gore. He Swoops at the enemy and spears them with his horn, then flings them away. The attack could do quite a bit of damage, but be hard to control him as he's swooping (since his head is down), and also maybe make it so it looks downwards instead of forwards.

In the show, he nearly kills Krillin with it (Dende heals him though).

Hey, people say Frieza should have more moves, there's one. And it's original compared to other moves!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Frieza needs some moves. Anything will make me happy.

Best answers
It would be both violent and humorous:devil: :yes:

I still think Frieza could use his "Energy Prison"(used on Goku in "Embodiement of Fire" episode) or "Frieza Breaker Swoop" (Flied thru SS Goku's Kamehameha in a PS), even though he doesn't use them in his first or second form.

*Frieza doesn't use frieza disc in his 1st/2nd form and neither does Cell form 1 or 2*

-It's not what is wrong with me...
...It's what's wrong with you.....b*tch

Best answers
I really like the idea, it would need to be hard to use, if it does that much damage. It could get stupid though, because if it does too much damage, some noob could come up really close and get you from point blank.

Best answers
Super_vegito34 said:
I really like the idea, it would need to be hard to use, if it does that much damage. It could get stupid though, because if it does too much damage, some noob could come up really close and get you from point blank.

Well, I suppose to prevent that, a certain radius would need to be added where you couldn't swoop within (There already is one for Melee swoops, you can't swoop if you're too close).

Think of it as... Frieza needs a bit of space to build up some speed.

Either that, or it could have a little bit of charging time? Like, he kind of hunches over, building up power to put into one fast charge. Kind of like the cliche of a bull scratching the ground with its hooves before charging the matador. Not too much time to leave you completely vulnerable, but enough to give a person a chance to either melee you out of the way or move quickly before you charge them.

Best answers
SuperVegetta said:
sorry, but they have gave frieza a new attack its called telekenesis.
They probally know (or not)...by telekenesis I assume you mean "pebble toss attack of doom". I just love it. You can't beat it and I'm sure when I play it will tip the scale of battle into my favor:fight: :yes:

-Well I hope you have enough room for my fist......
Because I'm going to ram it into your stomach...and break your god d*mn SPINE!

Best answers
well friezas attacks are going 2 be fine in 1.2
offtopic:-Well I hope you have enough room for my fist......
are u saying this 2 me ***** ill crack yo ****n face

Best answers
SuperVegetta said:
well friezas attacks are going 2 be fine in 1.2
offtopic:-Well I hope you have enough room for my fist......
are u saying this 2 me ***** ill crack yo ****n face
:laff: I like you SuperVegetta..your almost as edgy as "some other guy" on this forum. And no...After every post I make, I put a quote or a little "axcent" to make them funnier. For ex:

-You Win....
I Love You.......*Elliott AKA Wolfy's 2nd favorite saying*

You should see some of my other posts:smile: :yes:

If you are wondering were the quote is from...It's the "Governators" (AKA Arnold...) Have a nice night/day SuperVegetta...with the "time change" I'll be only getting 4hrs of sleep tonight:laff:

-Dead I am the rat, feast upon the cat
Tender is the fur, Dieing as you Purr. (Dragula by Rob Zombie)

Best answers
Somebody HAS suggested this before, just so you know. If you want to find out more about it, ask a mod or admin or something. I can't really say anythign about this til after 1.2

Best answers
The main reason I suggested it is because I see a lot of people suggesting that Frieza needs more moves, and they usually suggest Beam moves, and people poohpooh the suggestions because it'll "just make him like the others". So, here's another move for him that's original!

I had figured somebody might have suggested it before, but I didn't know what they would've called the attack, and searching for "Frieza" would come up with a few too many responses. I just think it'd be a fairly interesting attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenRage said:
For Second form.
This could take a second Melee slot (like, with Cell if you press 4th slot button once, you get Gallit Gun, twice Kamehameha, etc., if you press 1st slot button twice, you'd get this one)

basically, Gore. He Swoops at the enemy and spears them with his horn, then flings them away. The attack could do quite a bit of damage, but be hard to control him as he's swooping (since his head is down), and also maybe make it so it looks downwards instead of forwards.

In the show, he nearly kills Krillin with it (Dende heals him though).

Hey, people say Frieza should have more moves, there's one. And it's original compared to other moves!

no its not thats just 1.1 melee with a gore animation

Best answers
thats a great idea man i wish they would put that in would make it really cool
frieza is so cool they dont give him enough moves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom