New Fanfic

Retired
Best answers
Judge went to the arena, and saw a guy in a green outfit. and 2 other guys.
"hey who are you guys" Judge asked
"i'm the great saiyaman!!!"
"ok........let's move on to the other guys"
"i'm Nabollo, who are you?"
"i'm Judge, i felt some great power here, so i thought i'd check it out, and the other guy is?"
"i'm Kyren"
"so Judge are you strong??" Gohan asked
"strong enough"
"strong enough for what?" Gohan asked
"strong enough to survive" Judge answered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kyren looked around the Tournament, he remembered the day Goten acended and when videl learned to fly. "I wonder what Hercule is gonna say when he learns Videl can fly." Kyren Snickered. "I never though a boy that small could do that, the other kids are done." He ruffled gotens hair. "You're the only kid here that can go supersaiyan. You are gonna own the junior tournament. "Nuh uh, Trunks can do that too." Kyren was shocked. "Really!!" "Uh huh." Judge walked up and they spoke, (Read the previous post) Videl walked up. She doesn't like Kyren too much, but can tolerate him. "Hey Gohan, Kyren." She gave kyren a dirty look. "What i do?" They walked off somewhere. "So" Kyren said "You all ready?" They were all signed up and ready, so they went to the stands to watch the Junoir Tournament.

Retired
Best answers
WTF arthos??? everybody that wanna read the fanfict, skip this part. but what are you doin?!?! i came to the arena, and talked to you guys, and you don't even mention me. plz follow our storyline and finish what others started.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you posted before i finished. im editing

Retired
Best answers
Judge went to the tournament too, to take a look at their skill.
"I don't want them to know my power yet, i don't know these guys well yet, they're my friends, not my foes. i can tell that much. i'll show my power once i need to" Judge thought this while they all walked toward the benches to take a look at Trunks and Goten

Best answers
Nabollo, not interested in seeing children embarrass themselves decided to have some real fun, and stalk Mr. Satan. he lured the wannabe hero into the building with a duel and left... he then proceeded to impose his prescence. he followed the sissy champ doing ranzouken and one-pattern to confuse him. by the end the world chump was pretty jumpy. so Nabollo decided to check out the tournament... Goten and trunks were fighting, and suddenly trunks's hair flashed flashed gold and he suddenly remembered the stories about the super saiyans. "WHAT? ANOTHER SAIYAN!?!?!?!?"

Retired
Best answers
"What the......." Judge saw them transform in front of his own eyes, he couldn't believe it at first.
"young children with the ability to transform already??"
"surprised Judge???" Gohan said
"yeah kinda"
Trunks and Goten were fighting very well. but trunks suddenly shot a beam and Goten was flying toward the benches and he tried to stop himself, but it was too late he just touched the bench by an inch. he had lost because he got out of the ring.
"what a shame" Judge said

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"That didn't go off to well for Goten. I am very surprised for the Strength of these kids. I took me years to get where i am. Well fought either way though." Then watched Trunks smack Hercule on his ass. "Our turn." Who was first. The Annoucer spoke. "Kyren and......Judge." Kyren thought "Wow, so early." He made his way to the ring. "Hold on a sec." He said as he took off his long trench before entering the ring.

Best answers
*this happened before the tourny began...Sorry*

Koblano finally landed on the planet earth. He sensed a strong power coming towards him. He turned around, and saw a large red man, like a demon.

"Come here..." The large red man said"

"why?" asked Koblano

"Because I don't like you..."

Koblano took this as a challenge, The large man introduced himself as Dabura. Koblano thought to himself..."what a push over"

Dabura powered up. Koblano just sttod there, dazed.

"does this guy not know my power...is this one of the only planets who DON'T know?" Koblano thought

"Come and get me..." Dabura threatened. "I will show you my..."

He never finished. When the dust cleared Koblano had his knee in Dabura stomach...

"pathetic" Koblano explained.

Koblano got up to leave, but heard a cackling behind him.

"Wait" called the little man.

Koblano turned around, and saw a little creature.

"I am Babidi...you are powerful. How would you like to join me?"

"For what?" Koblanoi replied.

"I can make you STRONGER than ever!"

"I dare you..."

"ok...idiot!!!!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!" Koblano screamed...and with that the whole earth started to shake. Koblano let out a MIGHTY ROAR and flashed yellow. He became a Super Sayain.
"How mighty do you think I can get!!!" He screamed...the Screamed a high pitched squeal as the ground EXPLODED into pieces. With that his hair became longer. A large piece of hair covered his left eye. "I am more powerful than you think!"

"HAH!!" Babidi exclaimed. "You call that power?"
"I can make you more powerful than that!"

"Do it"

Koblano felt a weird sensation come over him. He started to fight it but Babidi told him not to fight it.

A little M appeared on his forehead...

Best answers
When Babidi had control of Koblano, he sent him out to the tournament. When he arrived, he looked around. he saw some children fighting. he watched for a while. He noticed 2 children called Trunks and Goten with a surprisingly high PL for their age. He watched as Goten was defeated by Trunks.

"Man that kids attitude is farmiliar. It's like someone I used to know back on Planet Vegeta...MAN THAT KID'S ATTITUDE IS LIKE VEGETA'S!!!"

Koblano thought to himself, "That kid went Super Sayain. I thought I was the only one. Well, if that kid can do it...heck if both kids can...well, I'd hate to see their fathers. And I wonder if that is Vegeta's son."

Koblano went to signup for adult tournament. It was almost his turn when a man in the front smashed the machine. "What the heck are you doing!" Koblano yelled.

"Shut up wus" came the reply.

Koblano couldn't believe it. Their in front of him was Vegeta.

"Do I know you?" Vegeta asked?

Koblano snorted and looked away. "Never seen you in my life..."

With that, Vegeta walked away and Koblano felt a surge of Rage pass through him. But then he felt it. Small at first, but then a Huge shock ran through his body. "He's here!" Koblano exclaimed. Babidi then took over Koblano completely.

"MUST GET ENERGY FOR MY MASTER"

Koblano finished his signup test, and walked towards the entrance...

Retired
Best answers
"AND IN THE RING, JUDGE VERSUS KYREN!!!!, i sure hope this is gonna be a great game, what do you think bob"
"yeah by the looks of it, this match is really gonna be something Bill"
"let's just fight and no forplay"Judge said
"hehe you got it"
"DING!!!DING!!!DING!!!"
Kyren attacked Judge very fast and his attacks were really not bad either. Judge could block everything but almost fell out of the ring, suddenly Judge vanished and was floating in the sky.
"phew almost fell out of the ring by just blocking"Judge mumbled.
the audience were all looking with amazement. Kyren flew up and attacked Judge. suddenly Judge gave Kyren a knee in his stomach, and at the same time Kyren gave Judge a blow to his head. they both landed on the arena.
"i said no foreplay"
"hehe sorry, couldn't handle myself there ;)"
"k show me your real power"
"hmm how do you know, well doesn't matter. i'll transform"
Kyren charged up and the earth shook and his hair turned yellow, but that still wasn't all, he suddenly got blue pulses and finally a blue flash.
"you're not a normal super saiyan, are you?"
"i'm a psionic Super Saiyan"
"i'll just call you PSS ;)"
"k you do your thing now" Kyren said
"aight"
Judge started to charge and suddenly his hair got white and it got erected. the ground started to shake, lightning surrounded him for a second, then a big white blast.
"and you are not a saiyan are you?" kyren asked
"no, i'm a super dragon"

Best answers
Koblano watched as Kyren transformed. "Wow", he thought to himself. "That guy is different. Hmmm...he could pose a threat to master Babidi. I will have to take care of him sometime soon." he watched as Judge transformed to. "What the...a Super Dragon??? Aww well, they just keep coming out of the woodwork."

With that, Koblano turned to leave and noticed Vegeta coming towards him.

"You there...who are you?" Vegeta asked.

"What is it to you?"

"You've got some nerve coming here to earth. Why are you here."

"I'm sorry sir", Koblano humbly replied, realizing he was talking to his prince. "I am Koblano. I cannot say why I am here, but you must reaize it is for a good reason."

"Don't give me that crap!", Vegeta yelled. " I know that you are a Sayain. But don't get your hopes up. Kakarot and I are the only True bloods left. You mixed trash!"

"make that three..."

Vegeta looked into Koblano's eyes for some sort of flicker, a hint of non truth, but found none.

"My god...there is three..."

Retired
Best answers
*nothin to do with fanfic* koblano, your sig is ready in the artwork section :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Hmm i havent showed you my true power yet." Kyren Was fully charged and ready, he landed and focused his psionics on Judge. He bagan to pull with his mind. Judge came crashing down, but couldn't detect and raise or movement of ki. "Its not a matter of Power Level here, my dear Judge, but rather a matter of the mind. For i use TELEKINESIS. Judge was shocked. He had heard of Telekinesis before, but not on this magnitude. "I have saiyan freinds back home just like me." It was true, there were more survivors of the Saiyan race. They lived on a civilian colony that freiza destroyed, they were taken in by a yet unamed race of ubertelepaths, and trained in both mind and body. They all have High PLs and PPLs(Psionic power levels). After slamming into the ring, Judge got up. Kyren began pushing him to the edge with soley his mind. Judge put it in a deadlock.

Retired
Best answers
"well........I...I haven't told you everything either....." Judge was struggling not to lose."i'm superdragon, i have the fury of a dragon!!! AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Judge suddenly had lightning surrounding his body and his hair got longer and his pupils in his eyes vanished. Judge broke free of the telekinetic powers from Kyren."face a Divine Dragon now"
"hmm that's an unexpected devolpment" Kyren said.
"it happends in times like this" Judge said with a lower voice than he had before. "My powerlevel increased drastically, feel the dragons fury" Judge attacked Kyren and smacked him on the ground

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As Kyren felt defeat nearing, he began to struggle for more power. He found it. He screamed as he felt his newfound abilities sugreing throught his veins. His eyebrows began to disapear and his brow broadened, his hair shot out like water from a firehose and was 4 foot longer now. An aura of pure blue surrounded him. "Have i ascended again?" Kyren had never done this before. "What have i become." He PL and PPL had both increased dramaticaly. "I feel as if i could crush a star WITH MY MIND." And he could, His power was too great for him to hold long. Judge striked ay him with his mind sending him to the outer wall. Judge recovered and leveled out. But he didnt make another move, whatching what Kyren would do next. "This power shall only be used when needed. It is too great to be used like a toy. I forfiet." All were shocked when they heard this. "I could kill you easier than a gorilla can crush a can." Kyren left the ring picked up his jacket and walked to the Stands to watch the nxt match. Through telepathy he spoke to Judge "Good luck on your next match. This place is too crowded. I hope we meet again. Id like to test the 'Divine Dragon'."

Arthos had arrived on earth. He was already at the tounament, looking on. "The target has great power, I'd like to test it.". His PL and targeting scanner(Actually built into his left eye, his right eye is normal) Picked up some other PLs as well. "PRINCE VEGETA AND KAKAROT BOTH HERE?!?!? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!"

Retired
Best answers
"phew what amazing power he has, i felt it through my body." judge thought this. and he changed back into a Super Dragon, and then he changed to his normal self. "he's good, very good. i don't know if i could have beat him even with my Divine power at a MAX, i need to control this divine power. it only shows his godly face when i'm in danger. i knew i had to meditate more, that will be on my to do list" Judge flew down to the ground and walked outside the arena, there was one match between his next match. so he had some time. he searched a quiet place to meditate....

"Where am I?? did i ascend into my meditation?"
"i'm your dragon fury, your divine power. stop searching for me, you'll get the power once you are ready, till then i'll be on your side. awakening from my slumber when i'm desired"

"what happend" Judge was suddenly back to the physical realm. and went back to the arena"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone looked at Kyren with surprise and disapointment. "What happened!?!" Goku asked. "With the power i have attained i could crush the planet like a bug. My mind has become so strong i have trouble containing it. If i had used it on Judge i could heave destroy the entire arena. Before i can use it for good i must first learn to control it." As they spoke, 2 contenders walked up. It was Kaioshin and Kibito.

Best answers
It was koblano's turn to fight. He was pitted up against Yamu. Koblano noticed the M on Yamus head, but ignored it. The bell went and Koblano rushed at Yamu. Before Yamu could put up his defences, Koblano attacked. Punch after punch, blow after blow. Koblano fought furiously and kick Yamu up high in the Air. Koblano's balc hair shone in the sun. Yamu finally pulled himself together and stopped in the air. Koblano put on his shades, looked up at Yamu, and dissappeared.

Yamu looked frantically for Koblano. Then...he sensed him. He turned around to see Koblano charging his special...

Yamu started toi charge, but it was too late. "PERIL!!!!" Koblano yelled.

The large greenish beam shot out of Koblano's hands and hit Yanu hard. Yamu went flying into the ground and crashed onto the arena floor. The crowd gasped as Koblano landed on the arena floor. He picked up Yamu and threw him into the crowd. Yamu crashed into the empty seats. It was finished.

Vegeta, who was watching, marvelled at the strength. Vegeta then made up his mind. "I will fight Koblano...I will"

Koblano walked off the arena to where everyone else was. He looked into Vegeta's eyes, and flashed Super Sayain, for a moment. Vegeta became angry, looked Koblano in the eyes...and returned the flash...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom