✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lolz thats not a good topic!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but that ps2 game of that dbz looks really good i might actually get a ps2 and get the game

Scruffie

S
Um, double post and kickass! I was always on board with this game. Can't believe Shipping's in November...

Best answers
That looks REALLY good.
But does anyone know what the story will be. I mean does it just go through all the sagas?

Best answers
Man who the hell did the skins for that game? Looks like a monkey with MS paint did it. Man they sould hire one of the ESF skiners to do it. (EX: SSJ goku looks retarded in that game, while SSJ goku looks like the spitiing image of the show on ESF.) Guess that game will be worth a rent, maybe.:tired:

Best answers

Detailed character art makes the most of PS2 graphic capacity
LMAO AHAHAHA

heh Xox is getting that game ONLINE and ps2 isnt so :p

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
killa please stop double posting. Edit the previous post if someone has not replied below it.

As for this new DBZ game, it looks horrible. ESF Beta is like 20x better plus its online, graphics are amazing, attacks are unbelievable, the animations and sounds just kick ass!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AARRGGHH!!!

it looks even worse than dragonball gt: final bout!!!!!!

it sucks harder than a hore!!
just terrible
look at the lines in the yellow armor part.. is that game for the psone or something??

* runs away

Scruffie

S
What the hell are you all talking about? I give you that one SSJ shot sucks, but the rest are great! C&VGM had some front on shots of Goku, and he looked the spitting image. Just wait till you've played it...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come now, we are all entitled to our opinons. And some ppl that commented may have seen all of the screens. Please, let ppl have their opinions. If they dislike it, so be it. I, myself, think that it is a bit of a disappointment for PS2. I hope that it is developed further before being released.:rolleyes:

Best answers
i think it will at least be a little better then final bout cause that sucked

Banned
Banned
Best answers
For all we know, this could be a terrific game

nobody's played it yet..so we just don't know what the gameplay's like..

Personally, I don't think it looks THAT bad graphically..
I've seen better, but I've seen plenty worse, too.

Only time will tell..we'll just have to wait and see.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the pics u put up there are awsome but that hurts the site they going to lose people if u advirtise differnt things. plus u are miss using the site!!!!!!!!!!!O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

LOOKS like total, and utter, ps1 dog****..

but then again gfx are not everything, what it lacks in looks it might make up for in gameplay

but someone how i doubt it, only good dbz game i have played is legands and the old snes rpg, but dbz games have allways been short (look at the one on gba).

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry but their is no shading anywhere on Vegeta's body or the ground, mountains and well everywhere. A game needs shading without it the game will just look horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom