New Computer/Where am I?

Best answers
Man I hope you sue him for everything he has. I can't believe he was once on this forum, he even caused Spunky to get banned with his presence. Now he's working on a new mod, I believe it's called Naruto Broken Seals or something. It's even listed on ModDB. I think you guys should write to ModDB and tell them what Kurt did, that way his mod will probably be taken down from their list. He deserves it the prick.
You are so two-faced :\.

BTW, Brim. What laptop did you end up getting?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are so two-faced :\.
I am NOT two faced. I'm done with them. Never again speaking with Kurt's minions. That's KURT's minions. Not the rest that are loyal to ESF. But let's not get into that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, Dan, I was in the same channel as you when you were praising Kurt for releasing 1.3. You ARE two-faced. You might have recently had a little quarrel with Kurt, but what you've said and done in the past isn't going to suddenly disappear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, Dan, I was in the same channel as you when you were praising Kurt for releasing 1.3. You ARE two-faced. You might have recently had a little quarrel with Kurt, but what you've said and done in the past isn't going to suddenly disappear.

Oh wow, I said something in the channel, oh now you're all so pissed off WOW!! Yeah I was praising him for it, and hate myself right now for that. The prick convinced me that the team has retired. And ESF was boring me at that time, but now that 1.3 is released and hell of a lot better than Kurt's version I've realized how wrong I was for trusting him. There, I was wrong. Happy? And don't tell me I'm two faced when you don't even know me, so just stop talking to me like you know everything about me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure you've had a lot of success lying to other people, but as an eyewitness, and someone who can see past your bull****, lying to me is a waste of your time and your energy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo just chill, it's just a game. I have my opinion about Kurt, which I admit changed over time, and drastically at that. But what I hate is the grudge that has formed between you and me. I don't give a **** about Kurt, I said what I said about him and I think that my opinion of him won't change. Let's just stop quarreling in every goddamn thread we post. I remember when I met you the first time I got along with you. Now we just piss each other off. You insulted me, I insulted you etc. etc. etc. Let's stop god damnit.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has nothing to do with a grudge. This has to do with you congratulating Kurt for what he did and then trying to get along with everyone there because you didn't think ESF would recover, and then coming here and saying he's a horrible person. You can turn it into a me vs. you thing if you want, but this just isn't the case. I was in minion for a reason, and I do what I do damn well.

Best answers
This thread's going off-topic. Let's drop this minion dan discussion.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back, Brim!

I wish I had hilarious anecdotes to regale you with, but none are coming to mind at the moment.

I hope you plan on sticking around for a while :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back, Brim!

I wish I had hilarious anecdotes to regale you with, but none are coming to mind at the moment.

I hope you plan on sticking around for a while :)
By that me means: Sorry I don't know you well enough to say "omfg wubbles"

Dan the man? said:
Alright, no more
Last word, I win.
Brim aren't you the one with that arcade computer thing I saw in that "post your pc" thread? If so: I love you. If not pretend I never asked and WB

Best answers
Smith, I got the decked out inspirion 1505 its pretty nice

Fire, i know a little anectdote about teh maj that very few here do, and ihappen to know it deals with a suppository, we're close

and also, i wasn't just intending this to be a I'm back and lets talk about Kurt thread, I also wanted some suggestions on things I missed out in the whole realm of computers, games anime etc, my inner geek is crying out for attention so please feed me

<3 Opty teh bishy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith, I got the decked out inspirion 1505 its pretty nice

Fire, i know a little anectdote about teh maj that very few here do, and ihappen to know it deals with a suppository, we're close

and also, i wasn't just intending this to be a I'm back and lets talk about Kurt thread, I also wanted some suggestions on things I missed out in the whole realm of computers, games anime etc, my inner geek is crying out for attention so please feed me

<3 Opty teh bishy
I guess joking isn't in your vocabulary.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back Brim! Now I'm going to run away before you pwn me in the fight club... again...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh **** it's the Brimmeh... just in time to catch the last round of the rumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom