New combo ideas

Best answers
I know, it's movie content, but...

In the Android #13 movie, when he's fighting #15 Vegita punches the little bastard about 3 times, knees him in the abdomen, and then sprays him in the face with a ki ball that sends him flying backwards.

I also think that it could be beneficial to ESF if users could switch between melee and ki for their combo combinations. Such as, use the block button to toggle a hit into a ki hit (which would turn the arrow red).

Best answers
Well, I think that damage would be comparable to a regular melee hit. As for ki loss, it would be dependant on whether it was a green, blue, or red bar hit. Basically, the idea would be to improve dynamics of combat, not create an imbalance with a new damage type that does something like double damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but like for example in a advanced duel, they would count on speed and wouldn't bother to do those moves if they lose a second or even less, so i think at least 30% more dmg should be added

Best answers
Bah,imo combos are a waste of time,basic melee for the win.Also,I think that combos should be more harder to activate for example.....7 hits of a particular pattern,not 3...or 4....

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, not no more advanced melee, just a different system, you can still call it advanced melee since it's not basic.

This idea could work well, if it was 1.2's melee system it would look cool yes, but remember 1.3 has a new system and combos work differently, who knows, this might already be in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom