New Class: Daburah

Best answers
You should put in Daburah.

I don't know the names of his attacks but there are:
the time he breathed out fire when fighting ssj gohan (u could make it a beam)
the firey red and black ball he shoots out of his hand
his spit(if hit enough times, opponent turns to stone, similar to candy beam)

Maybe Daburah => Majin Daburah

Instead of melee, he could use his sword like Trunks does

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more characters might be added to esf later on, it has been discussed before and im sure more will be added. im pretty sure dabura has a good chance of making in in there also.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't doubt that if ESF lasts through beta 1.4 Debura will end up making it in. Don't worry, any and every character that could have been suggested by now already has been and the team will begin adding them in when they reach that point in development.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
17, 18, Tien, Yamcha, Daburah, and Supreme Kai could be some possibilities XD

Speaking of Daburah though......

His main beam move is ironically called Evil/Demon Blast. He does carry a sword, so that would be a great matchup for Trunks. His power up is called Demonic Will and should be about as strong as Super Saiyan 2.

(credit Budokai 2 for this info XD)

Great character to add IMO as well.

Best answers
Garlic jr is what i wanna see!!! But i don't think dabura will be in it... he hasn't a transformation.
.. could be wrong but i havn't seen it

Best answers
Like Sonic Booster said, it will be input sooner or later. The only catch is that you'll have to wait like 2-3 years. :p

Best answers
Hey good things come to those who wait, and I'll wait as long as it takes untill I see Tien.

Best answers
And this. Dabura's Another attack is called HELLFIRE. where he blows burning flame out form his mouth. or am I wrong about this abillity's name? ESF will have trouble creating HELLFIRE for Dabura too. The graphic of FIRE.

Og'

Best answers
Um... didn't he use a trident? lol.. not a sword.. wait.. he used both... lol.... maybe he could be normal.. no weapon.. then "first transformation" havea sword..a dn "second transformation" trident.. or whatever.. lol.. you know... how he would look.. and maybe he has a better bonus with trident and more pl :pw ho knows...

Best answers
he used a sword and hes attacks are: stone thingy,hell blast,hell blitz,sword, transformations= dabura=demonic will(powered up dabura)=majin dabura=super dabura(agaib powered up) its would be evm combatible too!!

Best answers
Dabura is like picclo havent u watched the show he meditates to get to his full power so for his second trans u can make it like piccollo <-(cant spell lol.) and it was achelly a spear he carried i remember him stabing majin buu with it

Best answers
I know that they said that there won't be any movie character but I think Brolly deserve this honor, just for being one of the best character ever created on DBZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't he have a spear as well? I think I'd like to see him with a spear, it looked pretty damn cool.

Best answers
I know that they said that there won't be any movie character but I think Brolly deserve this honor, just for being one of the best character ever created on DBZ
Movie and GT characters will NOT be added to ESF. So no Brolly.

Dabura sounds pretty good. Although I'm not sure if he's powerful enough/has enough attacks to take on someone like Goku.

Best answers
o well they said no movie or gt charcters so o well but brolly is still pretty damn cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom